SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:21 pm

@notarose I agreed with everything up to the a bit naive. I don't see him as naive. I see him as manipulative. He set out to get that Bachelor gig and he didn't give a fig about anyone else or their feelings. Yes, he became concerned about Cassie, but only because it impacted him. IMO this interview is just another stepping stone for him to push his agenda.

If he was interested in real self growth he would be stepping back and getting plenty of therapy and I don't see that. He seems more interested in blaming everyone else for the poor choices he has made and the mess it has all turned into. First it was producers and he then he was quick to make jabs at Cassie. I think that backfired and he quickly backtracked. I suspect she may have some dirt that he doesn't want spilled.

I will be interested to see if he starts the media rounds all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if starts trying to be the defacto go to guy giving opinions and commentary for the next bachelor season. Gotta keep himself out there. Not that I am cynical or anything... giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:58 pm

Sprite wrote:@notarose I agreed with everything up to the a bit naive. I don't see him as naive. I see him as manipulative. He set out to get that Bachelor gig and he didn't give a fig about anyone else or their feelings. Yes, he became concerned about Cassie, but only because it impacted him. IMO this interview is just another stepping stone for him to push his agenda.

If he was interested in real self growth he would be stepping back and getting plenty of therapy and I don't see that. He seems more interested in blaming everyone else for the poor choices he has made and the mess it has all turned into. First it was producers and he then he was quick to make jabs at Cassie. I think that backfired and he quickly backtracked. I suspect she may have some dirt that he doesn't want spilled.

I will be interested to see if he starts the media rounds all over again. I wouldn't be surprised if starts trying to be the defacto go to guy giving opinions and commentary for the next bachelor season. Gotta keep himself out there. Not that I am cynical or anything... giggling

@Sprite
You’re not cynical. Just foolproof. Colton may as well learn; you can’t fool all the people all the time. I find him very transparent and certainly not smart enough to fool the enlightened. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:52 pm

Well he fooled them enough to bring Cassie dad in so they could tell Cassie that she was going to be dumped. He also fooled them when he wanted to leave the show that he was gone for hours and they could not find him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Sprite wrote:@notarose I agreed with everything up to the a bit naive. I don't see him as naive. I see him as manipulative. He set out to get that Bachelor gig and he didn't give a fig about anyone else or their feelings. Yes, he became concerned about Cassie, but only because it impacted him. IMO this interview is just another stepping stone for him to push his agenda.

He is done with BN so there won’t be any media rounds he will do pertaining to the Bachelor .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:30 pm

whit90 wrote:

He is done with BN so there won’t be any media rounds he will do pertaining to the Bachelor .

And yet here he is yapping for 2 hours with RS about his terrible experiences with the franchise. Just saying...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:46 pm

IMO and experience it is always best to watch what people do instead of listening to the lies they tell. IMO Colton is desperately seeking fame that will continue to elude him and the only group that even knows who he is is BN. He can lie about wanting nothing to do with the franchise all he wants but, he needs them for relevance and recognition. He’s no one special without them and he knows it so we’re stuck with him, like it or not. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Colton does not need BN for his relevance or his recognition. *IMO*  Many people have moved on from BN and have done well. He has his charities and a new project in the works. I think like any contestant they all go on there for fame. If you follow him now he is not desperately looking for fame just promoting what he has been doing since before he was ever in the BN world. If you chose not to follow him you are not stuck with him . There are many BN contestants out there doing a lot more to keep their 15 minutes of fame going. I will never understand the hatred some of these contestants get for doing what they do. IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:58 pm

I only know what I read here and very rarely look at contestants IG unless I'm looking for anything new that they are up to.

Is Colton getting a lot of hate on SM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I only know what I read here and very rarely look at contestants IG unless I'm looking for anything new that they are up to.

Is Colton getting a lot of hate on SM?

No but he is really not posting much except about his charities, his dog and fishing with Gregg .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:44 am

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/yikes-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-111800145.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:27 pm

BTW Gregg, Cassie, and all of her family and friends have unfollowed Colton in the past few days. Colton unfollowed them yesterday. Now there’s unverified tea on reddit that a user’s spoken to someone who knows the situation & they said that the unfollows aren’t as simple as people as people are assuming (popular train of thought is that it was because Cassie’s dating someone new). The source that’s been in contact with the reddit user is (imo) clearly connected to Cassie because the source was apparently adamant that Cassie’s not dating the guy people think she’s dating. The source also said that when the truth comes out people will understand.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:BTW Gregg, Cassie, and all of her family and friends have unfollowed Colton in the past few days. Colton unfollowed them yesterday. Now there’s unverified tea on reddit that a user’s spoken to someone who knows the situation & they said that the unfollows aren’t as simple as people as people are assuming (popular train of thought is that it was because Cassie’s dating someone new). The source that’s been in contact with the reddit user is (imo) clearly connected to Cassie because the source was apparently adamant that Cassie’s not dating the guy people think she’s dating. The source also said that when the truth comes out people will understand.
That dating rumor was pretty weak, and Cassie dismissed it by replying to a troll in her IG comments. And even if it was true, I don’t see how Colton would cause trouble because of it when he has openly said that he is dating himself.

What stands out here is Gregg. He has been close with Colton, they went on a fishing trip together last week, and they have a lot of common friends. That makes it seem like something serious happened.

On RS' podcast, Colton said that his book chapter was still coming out, but Cassie had been involved in writing it, and was OK with the publishing. I hope that’s still true.
Whatever is going on, it’s really sad. They were great together for a long time. Upset
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni