SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:43 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1293905714453372928?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1293925348233682944?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:14 pm

I haven't listened to the podcast, but just based on that article I really don't get him. If he was so anxious about the fame Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 9 2622943811 then why did you go on the show three times? As for the show taking advantage of Cassie, sorry I don't buy that either. You admit she didn't say anything and you were only mad at production. I call bull. She did the GOAT interview because she wanted to. Nobody forced her. It sounds as if he is mad because they didn't ask him, but went with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:35 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1293933309978968066?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Hmmm...Let's see...he wanted to be the Bachelor. Colour me shocked...Not! He went out of his way to become the bachelor. He went after any girl who would further his ambitions. If he and Tia were meant to be...unless he got the lead. He didn't want the video asking Aly out to be public. He was shocked when it was. Yeah, I think not.

The more I'm reading from these articles, the less I am liking him and the less I feel sorry for him. He is very self serving and then is p*ssed when things don't go his way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmm...Let's see...he wanted to be the Bachelor. Colour me shocked...Not! He went out of his way to become the bachelor. He went after any girl who would further his ambitions. If he and Tia were meant to be...unless he got the lead. He didn't want the video asking Aly out to be public. He was shocked when it was. Yeah, I think not.

The more I'm reading from these articles, the less I am liking him and the less I feel sorry for him. He is very self serving and then is p*ssed when things don't go his way.
She did the interview because she was asked or persuaded to IMO. She told them in advance that she would not talk about the breakup, yet they asked her about it anyway, and that was what they aired.
"Cass stayed extremely professional and extremely quiet about our breakup, which I was so happy and thankful for," he remarked. "I even texted her. I said, man, I appreciate that. Like, thank you. What bugged me was the fact that the show took advantage of her."
I agree, and I am glad that he says this now, but that was clearly not how he felt at first, or else Cassie would not have had to ask him publicly to stick to their agreement.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Sounds like typical RS BS - much ado about nothing really.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Sounds like typical RS BS - much ado about nothing really.

@Norcalgal
Agreed. It’s Colton. How important could it be?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:00 am

^^^
Important enough..., He is Free !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:25 am

For the most part, this was stale tea, However, I can't believe production sat down with Matt Randolf to tell him to protect his daughter. Does production not care about love stories anymore.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:38 am

ule101 wrote:For the most part, this was stale tea, However, I can't believe production sat down with Matt Randolf to tell him to protect his daughter. Does production not care about love stories anymore.
Well Colton’s bragged for years that he outsmarted production and made them think he was picking Hannah G. It’s possible they thought they were just adding drama to spice up hometowns, not sabotaging his relationship with Cassie. So in a way that whole mess was of Colton’s own making.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ule101 wrote:For the most part, this was stale tea, However, I can't believe production sat down with Matt Randolf to tell him to protect his daughter. Does production not care about love stories anymore.
Well Colton’s bragged for years that he outsmarted production and made them think he was picking Hannah G. It’s possible they thought they were just adding drama to spice up hometowns, not sabotaging his relationship with Cassie. So in a way that whole mess was of Colton’s own making.

Did Colton include this part in his RS interview?
He did previously brag about making production think Hannah G was his girl. I don’t think that should have led to Cassie’s dad being contacted - an overstep IMO - but it illustrates how deeply Colton was caught up in game play during filming. He also appears to have no insight into how “fooling” production could have led to Hannah G’s producer sincerely encouraging her without knowing the info was false.
I think he was caught up in a way not seen before. He contacted 3 possible Bettes before going on Becca’s season which is unprecedented. Then he flies 1 of them to his home for a weekend. Then he goes on a different woman’s season. After elimination he has little downtime before going on BIP and hangs with Tia to basically get air time credit for a next lead audition followed soon after by being Bach. These 3 consecutive appearances make for a very lengthy tv bubble so no wonder he was in a fence jump state hiding in ditches. That’s a long period of time without a break to do some grounding out of the public eye.
He has IMO a lot to reflect on. It could be valuable for him to dissect his own choices along with what happened with production to learn more about himself and how his actions & decisions can effect others & himself.
Not a fan of Colton but I see him as young and a bit naive so lots of time to mature & find a rosy future.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni