SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:00 pm

I'm glad he explained where the money went. Although he could have done without the comparison statement imo.

Self employed people have been paying rent on empty buildings for months on end. If it wasn't for COVID assistance many more would have lost their business's. Speaking from experience and the few people I know that are grateful for the financial help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:51 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1433185399480913922?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:19 pm

Good for Colton. Hopefully this is helping his mental state and what he's been through. imo Love is Love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463214924545630208?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:42 pm

Why? Just move on already.

These contestants that spill personal information and benefit financially from it doesn't sit well with me jmo's.

Why drag this all out again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:58 am

Shut up already! Another show I will not be watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:27 am

Yikes! Just go away already, stalker boy! TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 19 1838857674

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:08 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1465317103725129728?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:05 pm

I hope a lot of good comes out of this for him, and for so many who are in his position.

It would be so much easier if acceptance and inclusion were normal. jmo's

I've seen family members and a very good friend, what they went through with their son's. It's tragic that part of their lives were taken away from them not only because they hid it for so long, and pretended, but also the bullying that went on for years.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:23 pm

@GuardianAngel While I agree with you that acceptance should be normal, I still can't get behind this guy. IMO he continues to be very self serving and I think this is just another attempt to stay in the spotlight. In some interview I just read his father said he is an entertainer and that's what he wants. He also said he is still attracted to women, but he isn't bi...which makes no sense to me. If you are attracted to both, you are bi, by definition:

"sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender; attracted to both men and women".

https://www.google.com/search?q=definintion+of+bisexual&rlz=1C1CHBD_enCA876CA876&oq=definintion+of+bisexual&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i13l7j0i13i30j0i22i30.9290j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Call me a cynic, I suspect at some point there will be another revelation...televised of course.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:30 pm

I totally believe this too @Sprite

There is something devious/self serving about this man.

Who in their right mind tells their father they are gay while being filmed.

I will never get this. After this blows lever needs he doesn’t get the recognition he thinks he will get. There will be something new for him to exploit. “I was straight but then i thought i was gay but i’m really straight but it all stems from the non love i received my my adopted pet rock”

I am by no means mocking anybody that comes out. I applaud them and wish them all the love they deserve.

But this man I feel is not to be trusted.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:00 am

@GuardianAngel I feel that if one of my children were gay, it would be so much better now, rather than when I was growing up. To hide, to live in shame and fear of being found out, is just not healthy. You are who you are. Hannah Brown was quoted in her book about people making fun of her father as being gay as he is a hairdresser and has long, beautiful hair. That hurts.

Do I completely buy what Colton is selling? Hell no! But I hope he figures out who he is and gets off my TV!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni