SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:57 am

@nikikass When it was official that they were dating I had absolutely no doubt that they would be good for each other. She has grown so much, she has accomplished so much and will continue to do so with her energy and smarts.

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:34 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqP5N0HUmy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:26 pm

@bluwavz Goosebumps! This is going to be an emotional dance - hope Kaitlyn can lose herself in the dance and show us that emotional depth.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Oh mercy better have the tissues ready! You got this Kaitlyn!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 8367-910 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:41 pm

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 8367-910 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Oh gosh, what a lovely tribute to her friend. That must have been a very difficult time in her life.

The second vid is so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:09 pm

@Linds911 That vid was fun to watch! How great it must be for the contestants to find out why people vote for them.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:07 pm

2 perfect scores and Kaitlyn is going to the finale!! High clap Her redemption Paso Doble was perfect!! When they started giving perfect scores to all the other couples for their 2nd dance I just figured they would give her & Artem one as well and they deserved. Proud of them/her.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:39 am

Going to be posting a spoiler about the winner so fair warning if you haven't watched yet.....

KAITLYN AND ARTEM WON!!!!! High clap cheerleader

Jason's reactions. giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9TuSahx3M/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:33 pm

I'm thinking a proposal is going to happen very soon.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm thinking a proposal is going to happen very soon.

My same thoughts this morning!   Bet we see a proposal by Christmas!  DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 7 1176891977
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:47 pm

https://youtu.be/PdP7bhD_x54
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal