SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:20 pm

https://youtu.be/XXxDlYblxcs
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:33 pm

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 Enmu82-UUAMPTbb
On The Red Carpet @OnTheRedCarpet
That moment when you realize you've just won @DancingABC. ✨ CONGRATS @kaitlynbristowe and @artemchigvintse! 💃 #DWTS #KaitlynBristowe (📸 Eric McCandless) ICYMI, here's your full rundown of last night's finale: abc7.com/8212750/ pic.twitter.com/2V7nuNr44H
https://mobile.twitter.com/OnTheRedCarpet?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:38 pm

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 EnjP0wZW8AEngYO

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 EnjfUZOW4AAt-dI

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 EnjpNJSXMA8n2T2
DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 EnjtOnGW8AIGous
Dancing with the Stars #DWTS @DancingABC
A dream come true for @KaitlynBristowe in the #DWTS ballroom ✨ We couldn’t be more proud of #TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance for all their hard work this season! #DWTSFinale pic.twitter.com/gKSXTaG2KB
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:19 pm

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 EnlXAgbW4AIa3wW
Dancing with the Stars #DWTS @DancingABC
.@kaitlynbristowe left it all on the dance floor last night! Find out how it feels to be a #DWTS winner today on @LiveKellyRyan! Visit kellyandryan.com to find your local time and channel. pic.twitter.com/n1ka2SnYhs

https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:42 pm

Her expression when they called their names is so emotional to see! Same with Artem, finally! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I love it too!! Someone posted the winning moment on Twitter so I went back and watched a few times. I love this for Kaitlyn but even more for Artem. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:23 pm

More interviews from yesterday! I hope they get a chance to rest now.

ET Tonight

DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:32 pm

Kaitlyn and Artem's IG posts are so sweet and they truly deserve the win. Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:57 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIJfWW9HKNf/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:50 pm

@Linds911 Great pic!

I looked at her IG and saw this one where she re-posted the night CH asked her to be on DWTS but the comments she posted are so sweet.

kaitlynbristowe
Verified
My life DID change Chris Harrison. You wise man.

This was when I found out I was going on @dancingabc . It feels like yesterday and now I’m heading into the FINALE. It’s been a freakin RIDE. A journey if you will. One I have wanted for 5 years. I have cried tears of happiness, sadness, tears of body injuries and pain. I have laughed, I have learned, I have felt insecure, and not good enough. I have compared myself to others, and then reminded myself that this is where I’m supposed to be. I feel so strong, and have so much gratitude for my body right now. I have grown more than I thought was possible through this. This is my ACTUAL dream. This shouldn’t be easy. I have always wanted to be a dancer, and now I feel like I am one. I feel good enough. Thank you Artem for helping me with that. And to this guy (Jason), who has been here by my side the whole time. Making me dinner when I come home, rubbing my disgusting blistered feet, hugging me while I cry, celebrating me when I nail it... All while building his own empire, and taking care of the dogs. Thank you. This process has been hard. Hours and hours a day 7 days a week of mentally physically draining days. It takes a solid partnership in the dance studio for sure, but it also takes a strong relationship at home that makes you feel supported. Jason has done nothing but support my dream from this night, to the finale. Thank you J. I love you, your motivation pump up speeches, and your heart so much. Finale. Here we come. Dreams really do come true. @jason_tartick @dancingabc @theartemc #dwts @chrisbharrison #TheBachelorettef
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH1JwQ9nZ4_/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:40 am

Beautiful tribute to Jason who is so supportive. I can see what was missing in her relationship with Shawn as I see she and Jason together. They truly put each other first.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:02 am

Kaitlyn & Artem talk about DWTS with Brie & Nikki Bella (Nikki is Artem's fiancé). Artem will also be on Off The Vine by himself in a later podcast.

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Bella-Twins

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sex-poems-with-kaitlyn-bristowe/id1451565442?i=1000506729702

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal