SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Ah looks like this is the real reasons he's not interested in going back to Bachelorette
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12349622

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Jordan44 wrote:Ah looks like this is the real reasons he's not interested in going back to Bachelorette
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503840&objectid=12349622

Wow really Claudia? Hmm... interesting, I wouldn't have seen them as a match. At least she fixed her terrible bleached hair. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by greentoolcat Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 am

Did a bit of sleuthing on IG, so the guys from Lesina's season who aren't single atm are: Tavita, Quinn, Steve and Glenn. Obviously things can change. But I would love to see that silly man Elliot or Daryl made another cameo as the mole or something. rofl
greentoolcat
greentoolcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:45 am

Looks like Art and Matilda are in the news for making racist jokes . . . . again, which makes me wonder if they would have him as host again? I would like to see them mix it up, perhaps Jesse from S1 if he's not an intruder? Although it's been very quiet so I wonder if the season will even go ahead no idea
https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/122557738/bachelor-couple-art-and-matilda-green-apologise-for-racist-jokes
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12360017

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:49 am

Jesse is a great suggestion @Jordan44!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:43 am

Bobette wrote:Jesse is a great suggestion @Jordan44!
He has the personality for it, but maybe he is a little bit too young. Art was able to be like a big brother to both the leads and the contestants, which was something I liked about him.
How about a female host? Are there any good alums, preferably in their thirties? I vaguely remember Hannah from season 3.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:17 am

I guess casting isn’t going too well since they need Lily to help out.

And she does it in her own, very honest way:
So would I recommend it? To anyone that is mentally healthy, confident within themselves, open to finding somebody and open to something that’ll challenge them in ways they haven’t been challenged before, Yes. If that is NOT you, please do not enter.

Also love this part about the risk of a bad edit:
Like all times in life, on TV I encourage a healthy use of the word ‘no’. I am the queen of ‘nah’. It’s made a few producers want to dump my body but it’s kept me feeling like me, which is the most important part.
Also check out the banter with her old contestants in the comments. Really funny! Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Do we know when applications close? Last year they started filming in October so I think it might be soon

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Their last IG was in June asking for people to apply.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBq2XkjFuuk/

I found this site which appears you can still apply but there isn't a date so I'm not sure how old it is.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/the-bachelorette-new-zealand/apply-here

Would the October filming date still be realistic considering all that's going on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Keeping an eye out for possible filming date if they go ahead with a second season. So far Art hasn’t been stated to be replaced or confirmed for sure as the host again. I know Matilda was the host for Heartbreak Island for their first season and then she chose to drop out. Considering how they’ve made the headlines with racism and such it could be Art would drop out and they’d find someone to replace him?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:54 pm

Art Green to host The Bachelorette AND The Bachelor next year
https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/entertainment/tvnz-announces-2021-lineup-new-dramas-reality-tv-on-the-schedule/

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Wow, that's a bold move.  Will Pete Evans be doing the catering?    Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 3806527698

ETA:  LOL at TPTB describing Bach as a companion to the Bachelorette.  Typical NZ using progressive language and being utterly awesome as usual.  Hugesmile

"We always like a bit of a twist with reality TV, so we thought we'd do The Bachelor as well as a companion to the Bachelorette."

ETAA:  Little update on Art's buddy Pete, who has recently had his IACGMOOH contract shredded by Ch10 and been dumped by his publisher for being a racist nutjob, IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 FbfRlSK

Source

And this is a man Art chooses to align himself with?  Hmmmmmm.......
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+9
Kels0012
Agent99
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
greentoolcat
Jordan44
Bobette
blueblues
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: