SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:28 pm

@Jordan44 Nice catch! I couldn't understand everything she said in her NZ IG story and couldn't tell if she was serious or joking?

I'm not sure what the link in her bio is for, is she just promoting it or is she involved I wonder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:41 am

Shari's hair doesn't match the silhouette IMO (they could have added length with extensions but the colour is off too IMO). Keep the suggestions coming though!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:56 pm

Next suggestion, IG eissej_may

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:46 am

Saw a comment on the fb post that she looks like Lucy Lovegrove.  Don't know her so had a quick google and squiz at her ig and she's an Aussie actress who worked in NZ.  Looks like there was a boyfriend, but last mention of him was February.  May be a possibility.  Have you heard of her @Jordan44?

Profile pic for comparison.
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 LpSlksz
source

https://www.instagram.com/lucy.lovegrove/?hl=en
Also, a recent follower was Jake Ryan.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:24 am

Nice spotting @Agent99 yes  Hair and profile are a plausible match IMO (though she is very thin and the silhouette has a bit of a double chin...) but I'm not sure how well the NZ public would receive ANOTHER Aussie, after Lily in season 1?  Risky choice if it is her - IMO it's more likely TPTB would choose a kiwi.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 MM437yD

Source

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 S19uwLe

Source

Also, that guy is still very visible on her IG - you'd think she'd want to tidy that up a bit if he was an ex and she knew her romantic history was going to be under the microscope?  ETA:  She's tagged holding hands in Melb with a "Josh" 3 days ago (looks like the same BF) so it's either not her or she's in trouble.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 11ercoX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 am

Oh yep that's summer in Melbourne laugh out loud and he looks like the same bf.  I probably won't watch this season, but I am missing the sleuthing.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:02 am

Agent99 wrote:Oh yep that's summer in Melbourne laugh out loud and he looks like the same bf.  I probably won't watch this season, but I am missing the sleuthing.

Saaammmmmeeee.  Seems like ages since we had anything decent to sleuth; the seasons with no O/S locations don't give us as much to get our teeth into IMO.  I genuinely miss it; feels like the detective part of my brain is atrophying. Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 6 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Oh dear, Bettes gone public, and she's an unemployed nobody, surely they had better options?!

IG misslexiebrown

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Jordan44 wrote:Oh dear, Bettes gone public, and she's an unemployed nobody, surely they had better options?!

IG misslexiebrown

The intro article says she is a brand and marketing manager? Also, I prefer when they pick "nobodies" as opposed to celebrities or well known influencers.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:21 pm

Lexie has been living overseas's the last 5 years, returning home to NZ at the start of the pandemic.

stuff.co.nz wrote:During her five years away, Brown worked in marketing in England, nannied in France, taught English in Japan, and snowboarded in Canada.

“I love travelling, I love adventure, I loved living overseas. But I was always going to come home, I really want to raise a Kiwi family and live a Kiwi life. Coming home was always on the cards, but I guess it was a little earlier because of the pandemic,” she said.

I like her, and by the looks of her IG, she's really on had her IG since being back from filming. Her last, and first post at that was in 2015.

ETA: Adding a few photos from her IG..

Last edited by butterflylove on Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:22 pm

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/300199524/nzs-2021-bachelorette-is-a-covid-returnee-who-has-never-tried-online-dating

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/entertainment/revealed-nzs-next-bachelorette-ready-absolute-rollercoaster-ride

She has lived and worked abroad for five years, in Australia, UK, France, Japan and Canada. She returned home when Covid hit.
She was inactive on SM during those years, which is pretty unique. All but one of her IG posts are from the last two month.
On Reddit, someone said she is Maori, but I haven’t found any confirmation.

In the end it comes down to her personality, but it looks good on paper IMO. Better than the earlier suggestions.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:14 pm

@Kels0012 Yes I must agree I do prefer when they cast 'nobodies' as the Bettes, and it was very much needed after S1 I think.
But there was no shortage of females applying for the role so I guess I'm wondering what it is about her that made them choose her? But I guess we'll soon find out! Hopefully a really fun entertaining personality.
If the assumed Bachelors are we who we think they are there could be some possible good matches in there.

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+9
Kels0012
Agent99
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
greentoolcat
Jordan44
Bobette
blueblues
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: