SELECT CONTENT

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:37 am

I will be happy if he is. Now the casting....

Back to top Go down

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:29 am

I actually disagree.

Being the bachelor lead is a lot of pressure. Tptb play with your head and this is someone who already has serious issues. Yes, Ben may be in therapy, but this is all very recent and IMO is just asking for trouble.

Parts of Bachelor Nation are nuts, OTT and cruel. Dealing with all the media and the associated scrutiny, paired with the manipulation he would be subjected to, the real physical and mental stress of the shoot, plus the guilt of stringing people along and eliminating them...I don't know how well he could deal with that. Yes, there would be a lot of support, but there would also be a ton of haters...well, just because they have nothing better to do. Heaven forbid if anything happened. Yes, I love to watch this show and make fun of most of these people, but there is a line and for me this is it. I do not need to watch someone who is already in a fragile state of mind, basically tortured for my viewing pleasure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:39 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlaofqgUK2/

Did anyone else notice that Chris is wearing a gaiter (sp?) and Ben is carrying a mask? I thought they were all in a bubble together. Maybe the gym was open to other guests?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:17 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:07 am

luvstx wrote:snipped

Did anyone else notice that Chris is wearing a gaiter (sp?) and Ben is carrying a mask?  I thought they were all in a bubble together.  Maybe the gym was open to other guests?

I think it's probably because there might have been staff in the gym?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:31 pm

@Sprite I not only agree with you on Ben being the next Bachelor (NOT) but I also don't think he would be a very good bachelor. Having to navigate through so many emotional aspects of the show would be difficult for him and hard on him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:39 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Is it just me or is this entire situation with BEN did not age well? I am so skeptical of his intentions that he is basically now a productions puppet? JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:47 pm

chasus71 wrote:Is it just me or is this entire situation with BEN did not age well? I am so skeptical of his intentions that he is basically now a productions puppet? JMO

Colton 2. He's not a virgin, but he had an eating disorder (it's been done with women on the show, but this is the 1st guy) and he tried to kill himself. Remember about how often the virgin schtick was repeated and imagine with and eating disorder and suicide. hissyfit :headbanging :angryemotion deadhorse

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:06 pm

I'm neither here nor there on Ben. I think he's an ok guy who is coming out of his shell. Some of us realized TPTB liked him, once it was sleuthed (sorry I forget by who?) that Carey Fetman followed him, then there was the vid with CH.

IMO going on this show did him a lot of good. He was in a different environment, with a lot of different people around him. For some reason I get the impression he has been focusing on his work outs and not being very social.

I'm also thinking, who knows what TPTB planted in his ear. I can totally see them doing a number on him, "do you regret not telling Tayshia you were in love with her" "what would you do different" enticing him to want to go back. I think this was all in the script to begin with, it was just a matter of who it was going to be. The foreshadowing with Rachel and Tayshia was very obvious to me.

They like to latch on to the weak IMO for easier manipulation and he may be one to easily manipulate. JMO's. I hope he's in a good place considering his past. Hopefully he has been able to put his past behind him but use his experience in a positive way to help him going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
chasus71 wrote:Is it just me or is this entire situation with BEN did not age well? I am so skeptical of his intentions that he is basically now a productions puppet? JMO

Colton 2. He's not a virgin, but he had an eating disorder (it's been done with women on the show, but this is the 1st guy) and he tried to kill himself. Remember about how often the virgin schtick was repeated and imagine with and eating disorder and suicide. hissyfit :headbanging :angryemotion deadhorse

Yes and Ben definitely turned out to be that guy who could be twisted by production. I am not saying that his feelings are not real but there is some manipulation there on his part. I think he still has to work on himself and if my memory is correct he said he was in a 5 year relationship before so he cant tell me that he has never felt feelings of love. This is suspect to me, JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Smith - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+19
Luvstruck
blueblues
chasus71
Norcalgal
luvstx