SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Jsmith02 wrote:Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 4 A9e51f10

A pretty funny photo of Brendan from our senior year. For those who may think I’m lying about knowing him. Lol

so, who punch him in the nose? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:18 am

His family owns a painting business. Maybe they do painting for that company. Because he’s never been a roofer. Literally saw him last week. 😂

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:06 am

Jsmith02 wrote:His family owns a painting business. Maybe they do painting for that company. Because he’s never been a roofer. Literally saw him last week. 😂

Is this his family’s painting company? The address is in Natik, MA which doesn’t look to be far from Milford.

Morais Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by bayreez Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:40 am

Brendan's old brother (Dan, the one who's kids Brendan is always around with) said that he's a roofer. Just this October btw.

"He started working as a commercial roofer for his family's roofing business off and on while he was in college, said Dan Morais, but has been full-time for the last four years or so. He’s a meticulous roofer, Morais noted"

more here - https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/story/news/local/2020/10/24/meet-brendan-morais-hes-milford-native-roofer-former-high-school-basketball-star-and-coach-on-this-s/42878091/
bayreez
bayreez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:29 am

I’m not remotely sure why everyone is obsessed about whether he actually roofs houses or not.. seems very odd to me laugh out loud. Do you guys not think Brendan and his immediate family weren’t prepped for his being on the show? Lol Brendan called everyone, including his ex wife as soon as he knew he was being cast and they prepped. Hence why Brendan deleted majority of his Instagram photos to look less like someone in the business, and roofer just seems to have an appeal somehow.. this thread has proven that. Lol another interview said he was from Boston, not true. The article posted above says he has a younger sister, that’s not true either. His sister is older than him.. just examples that you can’t 100% trust these articles. Also, Brendan went to college in CA mostly.. his brother lives in MA.. not sure how he can roof houses with him across the country 😂 Idk why they wouldn’t just say he works as a house painter.. a lot of the interviews I’ve read have been embellished.

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by bayreez Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:08 am

@Jsmith02 insider info is always welcome esp on a sleuthing discussion like this, but if the info is unverified it's natural to want to look into it. Doesn't matter if it's about something huge like show spoilers pertaining to the contestant or something small like their profession -- anyone can make up something on the internet. So if it doesn't add up, taking it with a grain of salt is the best option. Esp if someone is pushing hard, it's natural to raise an eyebrow. No one's obsessed here. It's just a discussion.
bayreez
bayreez

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 am

Jsmith02 wrote:I’m not remotely sure why everyone is obsessed about whether he actually roofs houses or not.. seems very odd to me laugh out loud. Do you guys not think Brendan and his immediate family weren’t prepped for his being on the show? Lol Brendan called everyone, including his ex wife as soon as he knew he was being cast and they prepped. Hence why Brendan deleted majority of his Instagram photos to look less like someone in the business, and roofer just seems to have an appeal somehow.. this thread has proven that. Lol another interview said he was from Boston, not true. The article posted above says he has a younger sister, that’s not true either. His sister is older than him.. just examples that you can’t 100% trust these articles. Also, Brendan went to college in CA mostly.. his brother lives in MA.. not sure how he can roof houses with him across the country 😂 Idk why they wouldn’t just say he works as a house painter.. a lot of the interviews I’ve read have been embellished.

I have no dog in this fight. I am neutral on Brendan. But his instagram feed does not look less like someone in the business. It's all modelling pictures. Doesn't that article state that he went to Mass Bay Community College? That is in Massachusetts.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:29 am

As someone from MA who actually lives in Boston, it’s the norm for people who live in the suburbs that are 20-40 minutes away from the city to say they’re from Boston or the Boston area. It’s just semantics. My friend would always state the exact city she’s living in and outsiders would always follow it up with “where?” so she now just states Boston or the Boston area. I don’t think a family member or the interviewer were purposely trying to lie and be sneaky about that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:38 am

Lol I’m not going to try to verify or fact check anything. This post seems to have turned to less about Brendan on the show, and more google fact checking anything I say laugh out loud. Which is crazy to me that complete strangers who post on the internet blog interviews after meeting him for 15 minutes seem more credible then people who have known him for over 20 years. Haha but, People are going to believe what they want. I’ll just leave the thread with this, don’t believe everything you read on google. Have fun everyone

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:38 am

This is a sleuthing site so we do tend to be big on accuracy. It’s that accuracy that helps us figure out who the F1 is. By getting an accurate picture of who Brendan is it helps us get a better idea of how things may have played out for him on the show.

For example, Tayshia’s ex-husband is a roofer so for story purposes the show may want to portray Brendan as a roofer too even if he’s more of a painter. It’s drawing a parallel between her ex and him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:38 am

I guess I’m posting already knowing how it ends laugh out loud. I saw his sister 2 days ago, and she gave me all the tea. Haha So my viewpoint is a bit different knowing him personally, and seeing all this crazy info online that contradicts his actual life laugh out loud. They say don’t trust the internet, but I never really understood the context until it happened to something personal in my life that I actually know the facts about laugh out loud. I’m all for a little sleuthing.. just take all these interviews with a grain of salt, is what I’m saying. The show def wants to portray Brendan a certain way, and it seems based on interviews people have posted on here, that his family must of been prepped a tad of what to say. Because the info out there is not 100% accurate. I find it hard to believe his brother would forget that his sister is older or younger than Brendan laugh out loud. It’s hard for me to back up my statements without posting spoilers. It’ll all make sense to you guys by the end of the show. Haha I didn’t know about her ex being a roofer, so now this is making more sense to me why they’re pushing that. Just as they’ve both been divorced, so they’re going to lean on that as well. All I know, and as saddening it may be for fans, his sister told me 2 days ago that he only went on the show to help his career and is not looking for love...

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:39 pm

@Jsmith02 this is a sleuthing and spoiler website. Feel free to share any spoilers you have. That is what we are all here for. 🤷

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen