SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bachfan218 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:30 pm

@hooked4 Sometimes they post short video clips of the interviews. Check the Bachelor Nation youtube channel later today!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:44 pm

ITM_05 wrote:All IMO, but I was not convinced with Brendan. I think, personally, he’s a great guy. But from what he shared on BHH, he definitely knew he was not going on the show for love. One of the first questions they asked him, he kept saying it was an opportunity to find love, then after that all I heard was ‘opportunity, opportunity, opportunity’. I’m even more convinced after discovering Clare is not his usual type, so he definitely knew there was no way he’d be engaged at the end. But when Tayshia came, there was a switch in him and I think he genuinely liked her and thought she was a great person, but I think he still knew, day 1 with Tayshia, that he did not come on this show to get engaged at the end. But kudos to Rachel for grilling him! I appreciated that. He definitely broke my heart last night because I knew he probably wanted to leave at the top of the episode. Which broke my heart for Tayshia. Especially when she said “everyday I wake up and it’s Brendan” because SAME 😂.

@ITM_05 If you re-watch that "everyday I wake up and it's Brendan"...it is a spliced voiceover. TPTB are very good at their job. You can see her saying part of it, but then part is voiceover. That is why people fall for their stuff. Too bad for them, Tayshia didn't lose her sh*t when he left and was more matter of fact. That is why I went back to look. Tricky.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:14 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJHBGiRgxEB/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:17 pm

I really appreciated Brendan's sensitive nature, his considerate comments towards Tayshia (his "I'm so sorry"), and his self-awareness last night. The silence surrounding his goodbye indicated to me that he took things seriously, but there's open grief there around marriage and fatherhood still–I hope he heals. PINKHEART

Brendan's face revealed for the past few episodes that he really wasn't ready. He looked utterly drained last night even before the date began. I hope that TPTB stop creating distressing scenarios for contestants by masquerading them as "pushing [you] out of [your] comfort zone."

Last edited by veg_out on Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by ITM_05 Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:36 pm

@Sprite Wow, that is a very good catch. Thanks for pointing that out to me! I really thought Tayshia wanted Brendan at the end from that splice. They definitely fooled me.

ITM_05

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:03 pm

@bluwavz Beautiful post by Brendan. He is a really great guy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:16 pm

I just listened to the BHH interview.  Could not love this guy more.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:14 pm

Oh boy these producers have no bounds.

Well when you are not ready you are not no matter how much you click with someone. When it is the right person nothing else matters. So in this case Tayisha just wasn't "THE ONE" for him. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Very heartfelt post by Brendan. I give him a lot of credit for realizing he shouldn't be going any further and decided to leave when he did.

Sweet of him to also mention the friendship with the other guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:09 pm

ITM_05 wrote:@Sprite Wow, that is a very good catch. Thanks for pointing that out to me! I really thought Tayshia wanted Brendan at the end from that splice. They definitely fooled me.

I've been watching this show a very long time and have learned a thing or two thanks to the amazing sluethers here.

I don't know if you are familiar with her, but I highly recommend reading Sharleen Joynt's All the Pretty Pandas recaps. She is a former contestant from Juan Pablo's season and is excellent at explaining just how producers and editors trick the average viewer. She is an excellent writer and the only recap I read.

Here is a link to the current season.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette16

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Bachelorette’s Brendan Morais Was ‘Freaked’ by Neil Lane Date: He ‘Wasn’t Ready’ to Propose to Tayshia Adams

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-brendan-morais-was-freaked-by-neil-lane-date/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Moved to Former Contestant thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen