SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:12 pm

Oh ok I am listening now, and so far I like their insight.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Just bringing this over. This is just one of many comments I found from Qiniso within several of Dylan's IG posts. This one was 7 weeks ago (Jan timeframe). Someone had tagged her & she replied to the person. This post is referencing Dylan's intro video that was released in Jan.

May not mean anything, she could just be making a comment to be nice since she was tagged or could be  another reason. No matter, a good way to speculate on this nonetheless. question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dylan Heneck on Instagram: “Yep.”

They both liked the poster's comment.
2. Then Dylan and the poster like Qiniso's comment:
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take a look at Dylan's saved ig stories.  The date says 14 November.  I mean anything is possible, but it seems highly unlikely that Dylan was in the mansion filming this.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:21 pm

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Take a look at Dylan's saved ig stories.  The date says 14 November.  I mean anything is possible, but it seems highly unlikely that Dylan was in the mansion filming this.  

Source

I have no idea not sure what to spot or look for. Again if he isnt F1 then he and Qiniso just really have a good friendship going on and everything where they may be communicating on the regular. JMO no idea

I looked at the Youtube video Tour of the mansion and none of those walls (the guys bedrooms anyway) seem to match the one in Dylan's IG story. Well the there was only a few shown that did actually have the same color walls as what is reflected in his IG story but the ceiling trim doesn't match. At least from what I can tell. no idea

Is there other evidence out there related to the other guys that might point to one of them being F1? I know Swazi posted sporadically on SM before going on the show, so not uncommon for him not to post for months. Just harder to figure out for sleuthers though.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 am

Sorry I meant look at the dates.  The initial date stamp of 14 Nov and then a week later he was out cycling - it all seems incompatible with him being f1.  Why is Q commenting on his sm?  Honestly who knows, but the most logical answer to me is they found a commonality and struck up a friendship (they do live in the same city) and either her f1 is not threatened by it or he isn't around anymore laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:49 am

Agent99 wrote:Sorry I meant look at the dates.  The initial date stamp of 14 Nov and then a week later he was out cycling - it all seems incompatible with him being f1.  Why is Q commenting on his sm?  Honestly who knows, but the most logical answer to me is they found a commonality and struck up a friendship (they do live in the same city) and either her f1 is not threatened by it or he isn't around anymore laugh out loud

Yeah who knows honestly. Just really wonky and weird. I know she said she wasn't looking for a friend and she reinterated that also in her most recent interview so I dont even know. Quite frankly to me everyone's SM is off. Some rarely posted before the show so just not very transparent so far. Little to no activity from some and right now all this liking and commenting pn each others SM is just quite confusing at this point. All we have left is finding out what happens on the episodes because it can be anyone's game.

I still do remember this S/Cap of Dylan and Ruan Hugging which it looks to be during a RC (or after) because both are in black suit jackets, So I wonder if one is being eliminated (one or the other). You also see Cam in the background no idea
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:24 am

Just putting here for reference, Q's sister only follows Gareth on twitter Suspect

source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:26 am

Agent99 wrote:Just putting here for reference, Q's sister only follows Gareth on twitter Suspect

source

Of course she does!! rofl Wow like I said, all this is weird and confusing. All I can do is SMH at this point and wait until we get clips of the F1, Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:00 am

I guess if you want to go by just when everyone came back online after the final filming day like you previously mentioned  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the top 5 would be (in no particular order):

Franco  
Ruan    
Kganya  
Kyran  
Gareth

This of course would disregard anything else that has happened on SM once filming ended between whoever (likes/follows/comments, ect)  & we can just watch out for these guys. Interesting to see in the coming weeks based on the snippets we get, if these are the last guys. If this is the true F5 then I would say Gareth could be F1 and Ruan F2. Now if Swazi is in the mix then for sure he would be the winner, with Gareth F2 and Ruan F3. Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1646190589 and all speculation.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:46 am

chasus71 wrote:I guess if you want to go by just when everyone came back online after the final filming day like you previously mentioned  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the top 5 would be (in no particular order):

Franco  
Ruan    
Kganya  
Kyran  
Gareth

This of course would disregard anything else that has happened on SM once filming ended between whoever (likes/follows/comments, ect)  & we can just watch out for these guys. Interesting to see in the coming weeks based on the snippets we get, if these are the last guys. If this is the true F5 then I would say Gareth could be F1 and Ruan F2. Now if Swazi is in the mix then for sure he would be the winner, with Gareth F2 and Ruan F3. Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1646190589 and all speculation.

:yes: I do think they are in the top 4.  I think Justin might be f3, because he gets a helicopter flight in the preview.  That's a real f3 date imo. They were confined to the mansion for most of the filming and so I feel that boat and helicopter dates are ones that occurred towards the end after they left the mansion.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well if Justin was up there in the F3 spot then some of those guys who came on SM after filming may be skewed then. This is why I say some SM is wacky. Justin made his IG post on the 29th NOV which is close to the final days of filming and he can be speculated at F3. This is why some of the SM activity don't mesh. You cant have Justin leaving at F3 with about 5 guys still left for the finale & waiting to get on SM. Suspect So some must be told not to get on right away or it is their personal choice once eliminated. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:40 pm

I am not sure if this means anything, but I was looking at the new promo for the upcoming episode 5 & noticed in one of the S/caps of the painting GD, Qiniso and Gareth are wearing the same shirts that were shown in the ITM's for episode 4 talking about the 1-on 1 date. I know they splice things here and there but I though this was interesting.

This is the GD picture (episode5 upcoming) of Q & G and the shirts match ITM's for episode 4:

Episode 4 - 1-on- 1 date at the ITM's that was shown; what they actually wore on the date compared to their ITM's

Also the ITM's especially Gareth was all somber IMO. He was just talking like in general about his time with Qiniso which I found odd. He wasn't even smiling & all just low key, and not in a good way. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum