SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Swazi is doing an IG live again right now with Peter. Also in comments are Franco, Ruan, Craig, and Kyran.

Swazi looks to be in some wine room or cellar as you can see in the background the wine racks and he is sipping wine.

***The Live was short because of technical difficulties so they didn't speak on too much. They had talked about what happened in the last episode, Swazi initiating the kiss and Peter's 14 year crush discussion & resolution with Qiniso.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stories • Instagram
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:48 pm

Why are there roses in the background laugh out loud.  I think Swazi has moved to Cape Town, but he is doing too much sm for my liking.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Agent99 wrote:Why are there roses in the background laugh out loud.  I think Swazi has moved to Cape Town, but he is doing too much sm for my liking.

Yes that is what I was saying too because before the show he rarely did any SM, it was sporadic, 1 month here he would post then 2 months he would post. I know he has been in Cape town because he has been mixing and recording music (he had an IG story on that). Either way he is doing a lot lately.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:16 am

Just noticed that the bachelorette official Instagram page doesn’t follow Justin ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love Dylan’s story LOL

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Loulou wrote:Just noticed that the bachelorette official Instagram page doesn’t follow Justin ?
Love Dylan’s story LOL
 Oh good catch on the Justin thing. I did not even notice that BachSA doesn't follow him, I wonder why scratch

I saw Dylan's story, too funny, he gave himself the lowest rating compared to the other guys giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:47 pm

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 @Dylan's IG story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:39 pm

I am not sure if anyone is interested but I thought I would bring this over. This is the playlist that Dylan made for Qiniso gave her the mixed tape (or whatever) on 1st night red carpet greetings.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes very cool and kind of unique. I listened to the playlist and it is very fun and upbeat.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:18 pm

Interesting, I guess this is why I question if Swazi is F1, he has yet another live interview today at 4:15 SA time, with Jou Stasie. He is just doing so much IMO.

Stories • Instagram
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree. He is everywhere. For someone who supposedly didn’t post much prior feb he is making up for it. I also question if he deleted a lot of posts as he follows a lot of people for a rare user?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree.  He is everywhere. For someone who supposedly didn’t post much prior feb he is making up for it.  I also question if he deleted a lot of posts as he follows a lot of people for a rare user?
Yes that is a very good question, especially now he is really prevalent on the show so I am thinking he is seriously trying to capitalize on that exposure so he is getting into just about everything. I mean I have not seen a lot of Keelan or even Gareth all over SM building their brand & we know these two are top runners on the show now. I know Justin also posts a lot, Franco has already had interviews post show, not sure about the others Aviwe, Vuyani, Cam, and Dylan. I have only seen an interview with him (Dylan) for Dating group for Dogs rofl It is cute he posted it on his IG. Although the last 4 mentioned may not be speculated as being in the Top 4, it is interesting nonetheless to see and track SM activity & behavior post show.

**I edited this to add in that so far Justin did have a radio interview with Lunga on the 9th:

***and also Kganya was also on the same interview per Lunga's tweet:

Lunga Kupiso on Twitter: "it’s hump day & im ready to bring you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on @vowfm - let’s get this Wednesday started, the right way! Top show ahead + the smooth @Caramel_Unic0rn & the ever happy @KganyaR at 08:30 📻: 88.1 fm ⏰: 07:00-09:00 🌐: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 📡: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / Twitter

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum