SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Dylan just posted a IG story, he is hanging with Vuyani and Justin. I noticed he seems to have a good friendship with Vuyani as they have hung out before. This is my first time seeing him with Justin. They all look like they having a great time :yes:

Stories • Instagram
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:11 pm

OMG too funny, another IG live this time with Justin, Vuyani, Dylan, and Swazi through Justin's IG account.

It appears that they are at the same flat/House or whatever & just did the IG in different rooms laugh out loud. Towards the end of the live all 4 came out into the same room so apparently they are hanging out together for the night.
Live • Instagram
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Hmm Gareth keeping out of the boys’ shenanigans.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:48 pm

Gareth has been silent on SM for the most part even before the show.

Who knows honestly I think it just needs to get down to the F4 before we can pinpoint who is possible F1.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:14 pm

More clips from Justin's IG story of the bro's dancing & during their Bro weekend:

This snap below is from today as Swazi & Justin did another IG Live. Swazi is playing guitar and he and Justin are singing songs they calling this Live "Sunday Sessions"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now Swazi is doing a live with a friend Theo and apparently he is at his cousin's place even though Justin is not on camera he is in the same place as Swazi:

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:17 pm

Important to know as well that I saw a tweet from Qiniso's sister stating that she will be spending time this weekend with family quality time and she posted 4 pictures of her family which of course Qiniso was in them as well.

Going by that I can speculate that this is where Qiniso is this weekend. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:43 pm

Swazi has deleted his Instagram story ? Anyone see it before he deleted ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Loulou wrote:Swazi has deleted his Instagram story ? Anyone see it before he deleted ?

Depends on which one, he did like 4 today. The last one was with 2 female fans and he was chatting with them, playing guitar 🎸 and singing songs. Towards the end Justin came on to join in on the live. I didn't listen to all of it but saw enough.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh that doesn’t sound good. F1 behaviour ?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:22 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh that doesn’t sound good.  F1 behaviour ?

I dont think he is F1 especially all of this exposure he is setting up for himself. This seems so much like him building his brand & becoming the next Bachelor SA, especially if he is not Qiniso's chosen one.

Here are a few tidbits I did catch from one of Swazi's IG live's today the one with his friend:

----He said he is all new with the SM thing so he is trying to learn as he goes (well we wouldn't have known since he is on so much hmmm )

----Someone asked in the comments on where he is staying in Cape Town and he said he has no permanent spot he is just going from place to place getting the hang of being in Cape town, playing it by ear & hanging out for now ( Suspect ). Again this seems like he setting up to be the next Bach SA hmmm JMO.

These are the 2 things I found interesting in his comments from the IG live's today.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:28 am

Swazi doesn't strike me as the type to be building a brand  - I'm not even sure what his brand could be, unless it's bad music. I think he is a bit naive and unsophisticated with his sm, so I do believe him when he says he is learning on the go.  A lot of the guys have Public Figure on their ig, Swazi doesn't. ETA I don't exactly know what Public Figure means, but I googled and it has something to do with engagement.

Gareth on the other hand is making his intentions clear on his Linked in - Public Figure, Television Personality laugh out loud.  It's clear to me he wants to work on promoting his 'art of balance' and become a fitness/wellness influencer.  
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:54 am

I’m interested to see what Swazi does post frc reveal.  He started this Instagram page 14Jan20 as a potential business but hasn’t posted 14Apr so I’m assuming he didn’t get it off the ground.  He looked SO young 12mths ago.  Now he is trying music ?scratch   giggling
IMO red flags if can’t afford independent temp accommodation at 28 - sorry if that’s judgemental. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would BN help with temp accom if he was next bachelor?
I supposed if f1 might be planning to move in with Q but sorry can’t visualise that.  Hugesmile

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum