SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I have no idea what Swazi actually does to earn money as the cricket academy, as you say, doesn't look like it got off the ground.  It seems Q's f1 and f2 imo are both drifting in their lives with no real careers or indeed jobs at this point.

Eta I would say none of the guys would be next bach - they just don't cut it imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:38 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I’m interested to see what Swazi does post frc reveal.  He started this Instagram page 14Jan20 as a potential business but hasn’t posted 14Apr so I’m assuming he didn’t get it off the ground.  He looked SO young 12mths ago.  Now he is trying music ?scratch   giggling
IMO red flags if can’t afford independent temp accommodation at 28 - sorry if that’s judgemental. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would BN help with temp accom if he was next bachelor?
I supposed if f1 might be planning to move in with Q but sorry can’t visualise that.  Hugesmile

On the BOLD I am not sure if the show would but it just seems he is doing a lot on SM that seems like to connect with the audience & keep the interest peeked on him. It is interesting to see that his life work journey is pretty much stalled in limbo maybe to make himself available for things/Opportunities. Trust me, I don't see Qiniso wanting someone in limbo just based off of her interviews she is straight up serious about being with someone who has their own stuff together and not trying to live or leech off of her. She even stated that it does frustrate her knowing that some guys are coming on the show to kind of jumpstart their stuff but she made it clear to the guys of what she is looking for. This is why it seems a bit off with Swazi just there in Cape Town not really working and trying to get something to stick. Just so weird honestly. He is doing sooooo much. Even those who may be influencers in the making, I have not seen this much activity from their side of things like what Swazi is doing, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:03 pm

I thought this tweet was very cute referencing Kgayna's personality:

TeeCeee80 on Twitter: "Kganya 😁😁 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / Twitter
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:02 pm

If anyone is interested in viewing, Swazi is doing IG stories answering questions. **He seems to be completing this for the remained of his night SA time. He is also still at his cousin's place**

Below are a few questions answered:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stories • Instagram
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Qiniso's Diary: "An emotional time" - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So bachgossip claiming have evidence G/Q together and Franco 3rd wheeling.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:22 am

Now this is interesting, I replied to this tweet that Qiniso tweeted earlier:

My comment and Her response:

So I wonder what that means "He Jumps". Does anyone have a clue? Does Dylan Jump ship?? laugh out loud so weird.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:25 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So bachgossip claiming have evidence G/Q together and Franco 3rd wheeling.
Well there was a 3rd person with them another guy so would they go on a date with other folks around who have nothing to do with the show???
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 am

I’ve looked at some photos of Waterford Estate and I can’t find the exact same place where Qs photo was taken but the gravel ground sure looks the same. But I do question it being so public with other people so I’m not onboard with this yet.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
The first photo is what Bachiegossip used & it appears to be their friend's IG Story (Franco, Gareth, & Swazi follow's this guy he is a Pod caster):
Stories • Instagram

**Now here is the story that Gareth has had up for the last 16 hours and it appears to have been just the 3 guys hanging out:
Stories • Instagram
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:35 am

It is a strange camera pan, only taking in one side of the table, almost like they are cutting out someone.  But I do not think Q was there at all.  She is dressed up in her ig post and the guys are casual, and honestly it just wouldn't happen imo.  Q is very careful with her sm.

Bachiegossip dms all the contestants and thinks she establishes relationships with them, but she cannot sleuth imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just don't believe she was with them honestly. I remember the first story Gareth did and it showed that he is hanging out with both Franco & this guy in the picture & he labeled it "Guy's Trip". This is when they were hiking (looks to have been around this same area they were on a stone bridge or something I want to say) and he did pan the camera around showing the 3 of them, so I don't think he was hiding anything. JMO.

Plus, if you go watch Franco's IG stories, they are all out sightseeing all over the place in public, one being a Museum and then the wine/chocolate tasting. So if Qiniso is or was with them then I don't see her being all out in public and NOT go unnoticed by some fan. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum