SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteJewellery - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quick_dry Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:29 am

Premiere - Feb 11th, 7:30 PM Cape Town time

Q's handlers certainly had some strong double sided tape
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteJewellery - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:52 pm

Wow!!!! she is one absolute gorgeous, beautiful, sexy woman!!

I cant wait to watch the season on here since I am an international viewer. Thanks ahead of time to those who will be having the season available on here clapping!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting!

She is so gorgeous! I hope there's a happy ending!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:48 pm

yes I hope she has a happy ending as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:04 pm

Qiniso had an interview with one of the local radio stations, post the premiere of her season and this what she had to say: How she felt on night one, how her name is pronounced 😉, when & how did filming happen amidst a pandemic, what she's looking for & not looking for in a partner & just some advice she gave on all singles out there who would in future want to try their luck on the show.
She genuinely sounds so positive about the whole process & how it potentially turned out for her. I think she subtly mistakenly mentions she's not single right now 😝. So looks like our girl finds someone worth it on her season, which makes all of us look forward to watching it all unfold. A genuine love story is all we ever hope for on shows like these & I do hope Qiniso did indeed find her prince charming 🤗.

Here's the link to the radio interview btw 😉:

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh yeah, nice catch! BacheloretteJewellery - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1022092695 around the 9:50 mark.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yay!! this has me so excited to watch it all play out for the gorgeous Qiniso!!! Thanks so much for the info. Any one of the guys are lucky to have her as the one seeing hearts
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Yes, I've been waiting for a positive comment. I was worried as there seemed to be so little hype about the outcome.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:39 pm

I loved the interview she is such a mature classy lady. I loved what she said about how she just wanted the guys to be real and not present themselves as a façade (in so many words). Basically don't be lying about who they are.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:16 am

quick_dry wrote:Premiere - Feb 11th, 7:30 PM Cape Town time

Q's handlers certainly had some strong double sided tape

Wow, she's beautiful!

Where can I watch the series online?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we are trying to figure it out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] usually uploads but so far nothing. sad

I have tweeted them, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sent a message on IG.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, I wanted to share here in case you don't see it in the banner thread. Thank you to @Spirte for creating the gorgeous banner! clapping!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum