SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:45 am

Hmm, Steph reading the group date card - I think she is purple dress ..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 am

butterflylove wrote:Hmm, Steph reading the group date card - I think she is purple dress ..

I think so too

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:00 am

butterflylove wrote:Hmm, Steph reading the group date card - I think she is purple dress ..

Yeah by process of elimination I think she has to be. :yes:

Might just be a chameleon like Flo, who I thought was at least three different girls during various stages of sleuthing. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:01 am

Bella and Irena are already close, that makes the finaaaaale veeeeeeery interesting.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:03 am

“Bella is wife material. It’s 2020 so I can wife her” Ok Laura that got a Huge laugh out loud from me
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:03 am

WTF is this outfit. Looks like he was feeling her boobs and she forgot to do her dress buttons back up. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:07 am

Bobette wrote:  

Source

THAT’s THE BEST DATE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON! 
I have a feeling he must have said that for every date he has been! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:16 am

Steph dressed up as a "dad" in the photoshoot, hahahahaha 😂. She pulls it off so well!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:16 am

The electricity between Zoe and her martini? question

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:17 am

butterflylove wrote:Steph dressed up as a "dad" in the photoshoot, hahahahaha 😂. She pulls it off so well!!

Still looks more like her here than in the photo of the girl with the Purple dress. cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou