SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 83 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:43 am

Enough wrote:There is an impromptu  cocktail party in tomorrow episode.

"Impromptu"  =  "oh sh*t we gotta offload a bunch of girls REALLY FAST."  cantstopl

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:05 am

I've been looking at the screenshots (work avoidance at it's finest!) and on the night production gets shutdown there seems to be 14 women left. And a lot of them seem to have roses early on at the cocktail party...

Then when we jump to the zoom with (presumably) the final 10, the missing four are:
Laura
Gemma
Charley
Areeba

So I'm guessing these girls get let go that night.

But also interesting to note that as they all walk to the car (and from other footage of THAT cocktail party) of the final 10, only Izzy and Steph seem to be without a rose...

So between now and then Locky has to offload 8 ladies!!
Zoe-Claire
Kristina
Claire
Georgina
Leilani
Marg
Marlaina
Rosemary

Maybe some voluntary walkouts??
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:26 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:"Drop and roll like you're a soldier dodging those laser strikes during WWIII which I am totally sure your history teachers have told you about!"  cantstopl

To be fair, I'm pretty sure she's just playing up to the dumb blonde stereotype.  Did you see her Kath & Kym-esque routine in the Insider Guide?  laugh out loud

Ooh nope, will watch as soon as my partner's Zoom meeting is done.

(Have I mentioned I'm totally sick of Zoom? And not at all looking forward to whole-azz Zoom episodes of this show? I probably haven't mentioned it today laugh out loud)

quoting myself to say I watched and now I remember her, she's 'swear on my eyebrows'.

rewatching their 'i DiDn'T kNoW thAt's LoCky FrOm SuRviVoR' act when we know that contestants refused to go on the show when they found out it was him was a bit much and you can see how fake their reaction is when she says who he is IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:29 am

"Uh oh!  How do we stretch three episodes into seven?"  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:45 am

Suspiciously wholesome knitted jumper on Bella here compared to what she normally wears IRL.   Suspect

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:49 am

Kaitlyn walks in with a rose and the girls are not happy chappy's and the girls are trying to eat Locky alive.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:52 am

So many of the girls now wear glasses.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:00 am

🙌🏼🙌🏼 wearing glasses is normalising.
Enough wrote:So many of the girls now wear glasses.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:00 am

Source

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:00 am

Spot the difference.

#simpsons Amber Dempsey eyelash fluttervia PicsArt

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:00 am

"How was your threesome tonight"
"😳😳"
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:03 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 83 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou