SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 83 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am

Juliette is out of control. Can't blame Roxi for leaving. Now I know why Juliette is still looking for a partner.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:31 am

For me I would rather have Bec as The Bachelorette. She is so much more appealing than Bella

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:39 am

Bella is unravelling next week, and Locky don't likey.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:42 am

Yes. Bella behaved like Locky is her property. Not a nice look!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:42 am

If they're going to make her look that bad next week, no one will want her as Bachelorette after this, the editors and producers actually baffle me, people without any experience could do a better job. Irena will definitely become clear F1 now but I don't think the public will particularly love her, she just seems boring imo

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am

The mansion was definitely not Roxi's environment, but I was really siding with her in the end.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Episod11

Aaand tonight's stats. Bec serving up a big following again tonight, Irena had a massive night over Bella.. and a little suspiciously, Nicole gained over 300 followers in the span of an 70 minutes when she's eliminated.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Screen59

Overall follower increase - Bec is making waves with over 5k followers in the span of 25 hours.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Screen58
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:11 am

Good riddance Roxi. She is up there with the most objectionable characters on this show imo. She has also been leaking (imo) stories to the sm pages about how she was set up by production. Just own it and move on. You will be forgotten soon.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:13 am

Seriously Bellas reasoning behind hating Irena is just mental. She does not come off well in tonight’s episode at all.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:31 am

Haven’t seen tonight’s ep yet as I was out, but the SM comments have turned on Bella in a big way. Most people in the comments seem to think that Irena has handled herself a lot better, and everyone seems to love Bec, which is weird for an intruder, but seeing as it’s been a strange season where we’ve barely seen his connection to anyone and it’s all been about the girl drama maybe it’s not that unexpected?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:41 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Haven’t seen tonight’s ep yet as I was out, but the SM comments have turned on Bella in a big way. Most people in the comments seem to think that Irena has handled herself a lot better, and everyone seems to love Bec, which is weird for an intruder, but seeing as it’s been a strange season where we’ve barely seen his connection to anyone and it’s all been about the girl drama maybe it’s not that unexpected?

It's definitely been a weird season. Honestly there's still no real connection, just the girls he makes out with and the girls he doesn't. He acts like a giggly school boy after making out with the ones he really likes but that's as deep as it gets. Like, this is such a shallow season, it's got the depth of a toddler's wading pool.

Bella's edit turned sharply when it turned. It's amazing to see how quickly SM will turn on someone based on edit. There's very little critical thinking, tbh. I mean I've never been Team Bella and there's been rumours flying since before it all got going that she was a phony in one way or another, but to watch SM just soak up whatever edit they're given is quite the sight to see. If we saw a big push for Bec to become b'ette instead I wouldn't be surprised. Bec was always the unknown factor and she has really hit the ground running.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Bella is coming across as b*tchy tonight. Definitely not getting the Disney princess edit anymore.

Mate Bella is getting on my nerves! Seriously know nothing much about her but definitely am on Irenas side with this. Bella is acting like a brat imo.

Bella came off horribly tonight. Honestly she was being such a child. She was making no sense. Irena comes off an adult and Bec comes off as a likeable human being. No competition. Roxi needs help beyond what any of us can provide!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:49 am

I am ready to archive this season. Trainwreck both in the US and Australia, 2020 is truly having a ride.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 83 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou