SELECT CONTENT

SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Dumb wrote:@Bobette I'm in love with this show.

I'm mid-episode 3 and so into it.  laugh out loud  Some very likeable characters and the dynamic reminds me of The Colony, (back in 2009 when reality TV was actually semi-reality) in which people had to survive a post-apocalypse scenario and it was hardcore; very physical, lots of challenging situations and psychological gameplay.  

But yeah I'm really enjoying this!  Also they've been playing ads for Temptation Island and a show called Shipwrecked I think it was?  I kind of forgot Ch 7 even existed but this will keep me busy for days.  There is a gaping whole in my TV viewing thanks to the disappointment formerly known as Bachelorette Australia...

ETA:  From a sleuthing point of view I note a Survivor-style edit, whereby you can tell who's going next because they suddenly get lots of interviews and camera zooms, while the "winners" are only featured briefly here and there, just enough to keep them in our minds and get enough footage for a good recap at the end.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:12 pm

I saw a glimpse of this while watching Googlebox. It actually looked really good and totally brutal. The Badger was shaking so bad from the cold that first episode.

If I only had more time to devote to watching this.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:39 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dumb wrote:@Bobette I'm in love with this show.

I'm mid-episode 3 and so into it.  laugh out loud  Some very likeable characters and the dynamic reminds me of The Colony, (back in 2009 when reality TV was actually semi-reality) in which people had to survive a post-apocalypse scenario and it was hardcore; very physical, lots of challenging situations and psychological gameplay.  

But yeah I'm really enjoying this!  Also they've been playing ads for Temptation Island and a show called Shipwrecked I think it was?  I kind of forgot Ch 7 even existed but this will keep me busy for days.  There is a gaping whole in my TV viewing thanks to the disappointment formerly known as Bachelorette Australia...

ETA:  From a sleuthing point of view I note a Survivor-style edit, whereby you can tell who's going next because they suddenly get lots of interviews and camera zooms, while the "winners" are only featured briefly here and there, just enough to keep them in our minds and get enough footage for a good recap at the end.

If you're (or anyone's) looking at 7 shows, I recommend catching up on FWAW and last years Bride and Prejudice. I guess they won't be doing a B&P this year because of Covid but that show was pretty impactful on me, I still think about those couples from last year. And FWAW started kinda weak but ended strong, and knowing most of the women that made it to the end are still friends makes the show worth it IMO, even if the relationships had mixed success. And it's not really the kind of show you go into just for the Instafame (but they're all on Insta of course... but really, who isn't).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:52 pm

Thanks @leavers I'll be watching the spectacle of the US election tomorrow but after that I'll put those shows on my list.  

@Sprite I think you'd really enjoy it.  Nick is in his element, and raw/natural is a much better look for Ali than Bette was IMO.

SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CLkfCC9
SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 VUopUv4

Source

Also... Jackson Warne aw bless  PINKHEART

ETA: I just got up to the bit where Ali's being interviewed (I guess that means she goes soon cheeky ) and she's talking about Taite and she's so upset she can barely speak and I feel bad for her and want to give her a virtual hug... Ali of all people!

SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1ZRo729

Curse this show. SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:17 am

Still really enjoying this show.  It's a stroke of genius for the image of these contestants - everyone seems to be getting a sympathetic redemption edit and an open forum to "tell their stories".  

Firass is playing the villain role well and IMO it's no accident that the Bad Guy is also the only trained actor on the cast.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a heroic turnaround moment before his exit.

Looking forward to seeing Nick win - this was a very smart move for him IMO.  He didn't deserve the hate from his season IMO, just didn't realise what he was getting into.  Most honest Lead we've ever had.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

SAS - Australia - Celebrity Cast - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum