SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats 13.10.20 9:16

nikikass wrote:
emiusacska wrote:Johnny and Britt - Total Eclips of the heart - contemporary dance
woow 29/30

That was more Johnny.  Way to go!

Just watched Johnny on youtube and really liked his contemporary. Could see that his skating experience influenced some of his moves. Good on him!

Doats

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 13.10.20 13:49

Lots of 8's! Kaitlyn got her highest scores! Johnny almost with a perfect score! Kaitlyn was great!! Was not expecting that ending laugh out loud DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1022092695

The dances were fun to watch, I knew most of the songs even though I'm a 90's baby. I feel like Monica was overscored like 2 9's was a bit much. Johnny's dance was so fun to watch, being an ice-skater really helped him with the contemporary. Poor Jesse it just wasn't good. Maybe if he had more emotions while dancing could have been better. I predict Chrishell and Vernon may be the next in the B2.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f49c

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 8367-910 DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 I_got_13 DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 E5kqdm15 DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva 19.10.20 11:51

According to Parade Magazine, the following are tonight's dances as Stars Reveal Memorable Moments.  Source

Also speculation that Derek may propose to his girlfriend tonight?  Will Derek Propose tonight?

@GuardianAngel   There is a Rod Stewart song tonight!   DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1710264613

Following are the songs and dances for each of the 11 remaining couples:

Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Rumba to “Have I Told You Lately” by Rod Stewart
Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Samba to “Sorry” by Justin Bieber
Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Cha Cha to “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang
Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten dancing the Cha Cha to “Say So” by Dojo Cat, featuring Nicki Minaj
Justina Machado and Sasha Farber dancing the Viennese Waltz to “She’s Always a Woman” by Billy Joel
AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke dancing the samba to “Mi Gente” by J Balvin and Willy William
Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong dancing the Rumba to “You Gotta Be” by Des’ree
Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Humble & Kind” by Tim McGraw
Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson dancing Jazz to “Good Vibrations” by Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch
Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko dancing Contemporary to “Stars” by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart dancing the Salsa to “On the Floor” by Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 19.10.20 16:00

@MiniDiva DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1022092695 thanks for posting and the heads up on Rod!

I didn't know Derek had a girlfriend, let alone has been dating her for five years!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass 19.10.20 17:10

Johnny:

Dance: Salsa

Not my fave he didnt look at ease. But still good.
Judges are okay with it. They said not his best dance.

Scores: 7,8,7
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass 19.10.20 17:22

Nev:

Dance: Jazz

slow start but once he got going it was pretty good. It looked really difficult to me but he did great with it.

Judges loved it.

Scores: 9,9,8
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 19.10.20 17:28

Monica, what a story. I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

That was a beautiful dance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass 19.10.20 17:28

Monica:

Dance: Rumba (Rod Stewart song)

she definitely has improved but it was just okay.

Judges are eating it up like crazy. They Love loved it.

Scores: 9,9,9

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass 19.10.20 17:37

Skai:

Dance: Cha Cha

She is such a cutie. She seems so nervous tonight. Something is off. I have to be honest that was not good. But what do I know.

Judges: Okay it wasn’t me. Judges agree. But pointed out her great moments of the dance.

Scores: 6,6,6
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass 19.10.20 17:47

Vernon:

Dance: Cha Cha

They look so good. He has such a nice smile. That was a nice dance. Nothing spectacular but nice to watch.

Judges: mixed reviews;

Scores: 7,7,7
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass 19.10.20 17:56

Nelly:

Dance: Viennese Waltz

Aww he tries so hard. I love Nelly.

Judges: They loved it, minimal critiquing.

Scores: 8,8,8

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 19.10.20 17:59

@nikikass rock thanks for the recaps.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom