SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:11 pm

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1305897690816024580?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:23 pm

@pavalygurl @Sprite I also just tolerated Tyra. I knew she was an exec producer of the show and that is why she could throw her weight around, choosing herself for the limelight. She fell short in making the comments quick and fun. I couldn't hear her very well, having to turn up the volume which then I had to turn down during the dances.

Derek was a wee bit disappointing - I want more technical pointers from him, while also keeping it positive. Kaitlyn was nervous as all heck and that is why she didn't do as well as I expected. She just needs to let go and have fun.

Biggest surprise for me was Nev - had no idea who he was but his facial expressions and good dance skills made him a joy to watch! I must be the only person in the US who didn't watch Tiger King when it was being shown this spring so I have no context for Carol. She's a ditz, IMO.

Edited to all that I don't believe any one 'star' or any other person on the show last night was responsible for the ratings. IMO it was all circumstance of having something new to watch amidst a lot of bad tv recently.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:28 pm

I thought Tyra's outfit was horrible, topped only by the necklace and the long blond wig. She may be an executive producer, but she is not a good hostess.

It's nice to see Derek Hough again, but he needs to slow down when he talks; maybe it's just me but I could hardly understand what he was saying.

I don't feel motivated to watch the rest of the season.

All JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:24 pm

Under the current circumstances, I thought it was a great start for the new season.  There were a lot of pleasant surprise dancers and performances.   I was planning to root for Kaitlyn and Jesse before last night, but I enjoyed watching most of them perform.  Skai totally surprised me, she is a little dynamo.  

My plan was to tolerate Tyra for the first night and mute her if she grated my nerves.  But the sound crew muted her voice with the fake audience applause, you could barely hear her.  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm

@Norcalgal  I didn't watch Tiger King either.  Totally agree folks are happy to have new content to watch, hence the ratings.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:44 pm

I LOVED IT!
By the third or fourth show it will be fabulous. Some real talent there.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:18 am

I’ve got a strange vision in my brain of Carole baskin dancing to eye of the tiger

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:47 pm

mruab wrote:I’ve got a strange vision in my brain of Carole baskin dancing to eye of the tiger

@mruab Carole will only be around for amusement. She has four left feet. IMO, of course.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:02 pm

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1306291489559834624?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:30 pm

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Eh6x7gsXkAAjPvy
https://mobile.twitter.com/CarolineBaez3/status/1305676592300072963?p=v
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 EiTL8SYXgAAA28K
Dancing with the Stars #DWTS @DancingABC
#TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance #DWTS pic.twitter.com/xySn7YWTjg
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:32 pm

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 EiaNyI4XsAAC_G-
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance @TeamArtemDWTS
What a tease! We can’t wait for Tuesday night! @artemchigvintse @kaitlynbristowe #TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance #DWTS pic.twitter.com/jEc3LQ456Y
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamArtemDWTS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:47 pm

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Y7Lt5HT1c2EqIYzS
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance @TeamArtemDWTS Sep 14
Glam is happening!!! @kaitlynbristowe is looking hot!! TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1105969562TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1105969562TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1105969562 #DWTS pic.twitter.com/ioskBktH0e
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Eh7BxpAWkAAyozt
Here is @artemchigvintse and @kaitlynbristowe official photo!! #TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance #DWTS pic.twitter.com/peghl8uzhP
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Eh7Cl7aXsAAn-uy
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Nx7LdgyqYPfyNQ9G
Cute video of @kaitlynbristowe catching herself and @artemchigvintse tonight on the #DWTSPremiere! Congrats on a great dance and score!!! #TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance pic.twitter.com/SqKb33Vh0E
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamArtemDWTS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom