SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 they keep projecting and expecting the worse from him... Its like we are happy Zac turned your life around but we can't accept him around our precious Bachelorette...  deadhorse

Yep they are projecting their own issues on Zac. Not all recovering addicts are the same and people be forgetting this main fact.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:@GuardianAngel Some people keep getting 'feelings' that Zac is hiding something.. Some say he seems like he is high on drugs. Some say he is creepy.. some say he would still go back to drugs. They say he is ugly. so many negative comments.. The insane thing is how they actually write this nonsense on her Instagram page.. Like the gutsss...  :angryemotion

The worst thing I heard was in the YouTube comments someone saying that he probably was a woman beater!!!! I had to comment and said stop with the slanderous comments.  Even if he was than that stuff is public record and I believe before now someone would had said something.

Zac has been honest about his troubles with the police in the past, IMO.
The worst thing I saw was on E!’s YouTube page under one of their daily pop or nightly pop segments. I felt weird even typing it out just now because it was so crude. Just know that in all my years watching the show, it was the most crude, outright disgusting comment I’ve personally seen.

Goodness I dont even want to imagine what the disturbing comment was. Just so many demented people hiding behind a computer with no sense of decency toward anyone.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GGdarte Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:28 pm

@Ruqibabe if I was going to be suspicious about anyone it would be Ben, he was overly keen with both Claire and Tayshia and he NEVER takes a day from posting on social media if anyone is a clout chaser it’s Ben, he is ALL BOUT THE GRAM that his posts are abit of an over kill and cringeworthy. I actually like Brendan he seems like a genuine and humble dude who’s close to his family and is just so sweet and respectful of Tayshia - I mean he asked her if he could kiss her. That was cute.

GGdarte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ok, all season long I’ve said I haven’t seen anything to suggest Tayshia’s with Brendan or that they’ve even met up. Here’s something. Between yesterday & today, Tayshia seems to have posted 2 latergrams that were actually taken on Wednesday. Then we have Brendan who I haven’t been able to place real time since Wednesday night. He posted a video this morning of his niece teaching him to play the piano, but when I check Brendan’s SIL’s page, the niece is with her mom at the store helping out, different outfit & everything.

That was definitely a latergram by Brendan IMO. Besides the fact that his niece has been helping out at the mom’s store all morning, his hair looks much shorter in the video as well. Brendan was at the gym with his friend Wednesday night and his hair looked much thicker on the sides and the top.

I also thought it was weird that Brendan and Tayshia have both not been spotted in real time since Wednesday and they both posted today less than 10 minutes apart.

I would be surprised if they are in fact together in some capacity come Tuesday night, but this was definitely eye catching to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:35 pm

The negativity regarding Zac is disgusting, but I do see a lot of positives here and on Reddit. I hate the tribal mentality that comes out from some places.  It does seem like now, especially with the quarantine there is some implied "permission" that it's ok to be azz on SM.  

I think Tayshia was a wonderful Bachelorette.  She came in on short notice and under crazy conditions.  She does not (nor do any of them) deserve this onslaught.  I'm rooting for her, regardless of the outcome.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:36 pm

@Ash2214 Thursday evening someone tweeted Tayshia an apology for yelling her name out loud at the mall.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GGdarte Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:I really don't see how they wouldn't hype that up in the previews and do a ATFR??? like what she's just going to drop that in a IG post "oh sorry not with Zac I am with Brendan now" like what laugh out loud
I feel like that too! The fact that nothing’s been teased in any promos & no ATFR, leads me to believe that nothing dramatic’s happened. But I can never tell what’s my objective thought process & what’s bias, so I gotta note everything I think could be suspicious.

I appreciate your last post about not being able to place brendans where abouts and how that had made you suspicious. Let’s say Tayshia’s heart leads her to a single path - the twist she picks no one or she picks F1 and they break up later. Could it be as simple as she doesn’t want more press? And they are respecting her wishes. Of course she will have to do some post finale interviews etc but judging by her last post she sounds like a girl ready to move on from the experience and just do her.

GGdarte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:43 pm

GGdarte wrote:

I appreciate your last post about not being able to place brendans where abouts and how that had made you suspicious. Let’s say Tayshia’s heart leads her to a single path - the twist she picks no one or she picks F1 and they break up later. Could it be as simple as she doesn’t want more press? And they are respecting her wishes.  Of course she will have to do some post finale interviews etc but judging by her last post she sounds like a girl ready to move on from the experience and just do her.

I understand your point... i think maybe she is done with the EX drama and negativity around her rumored F1. She is ready to live life to the fullest with her F1.. I honestly don't see Taysha has the girl that would switch to the other guy before the show airs... Naaaa... She would stick it through for a little while and see how it goes or remain single.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Brendan just posted his nephew & it seems real time because of his beard length.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Here are my thoughts on her recent Instagram.

1. In recent podcasts, she said she is re-living all the emotions again
2. In an article, she said that when gone, it is a done deal.
3. In a podcast, all contestants seemed they have moved on... Ivan, Blake, Noah, Ben even Tayshia. It happened over 3 months ago...

Thank you to all of you for being a part of this journey with me. I appreciate more than youknow the immense amount of positive love and support I've received since the beginning, it has not gone unnoticed! It's crazy to think the end is near, but I am excited for you to see where my heart leads me. While bittersweet, I know this is just the end of one chapter, and I can't wait to see where life takes me next. Let's fricken gooooooo. 💋✨rose
Signing off with love, your bachelorette xo

For me, being an empathetic person (proved many times when she was with each guy), she acknowledged all the guys and their feelings as well as hers. In a recent podcast, asked about Ben, she was a bit upset. It was clear she blamed herself for not seeing Ben not being able to share his feelings... it looked like she blamed herself.

I read her Instagram as a “thank you” to the guys mostly but also all fans encouraging her. I see a girl who has turned a chapter and is eager to enter another one....career mostly but IMHO with her person.

I am seeing a woman who knows that next week will be crazy and hectic with little time to reflect, which she is doing now. I don’t see a single woman but a thankful woman, ready to tackle her next chapter in life, personal and professional. IMO

She is a Christian and I honestly believe she is a kind person. This is why guys fell for her. She is not fake. Ambitious, probably, but this is good in my book. I said it many times. She also confirmed to zac she wanted to move to NYC.

Let’s not forget that tayshia, and Brendan know what’s coming on Monday..., that Brendan is hiding is normal. That tayshia is emotional to re-live the heartbreaks is normal. Imo

I haven’t been so sure with a lead since Rachel and Bryan. I believe she is with Zac and quoting herself last 2 weeks... happy and blessed.

All speculations and JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:Brendan just posted his nephew & it seems real time because of his beard length.

Yup, never mind laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:10 pm

Interesting that there some people Zac is super close with working at the recovery center and doing a lot of stories but I don't see Zac in any of them.

Tayshia is missing too.

Just noting this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka