SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalBoyfriendsDay - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:11 pm

'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Says Clare Crawley Stopped Giving Her Men a 'Fair Shot' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-says-clare-crawley-stopped-giving-her-men-a-fair-shot-exclusive

Michelle Money Says ‘The Bachelorette’ Is Doing Clare Crawley ‘Dirty’ With Editing
https://www.usmagazine.com/podcasts/here-for-the-right-reasons/michelle-money-clare-crawleys-bachelorette-edit-is-unfair/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

NationalBoyfriendsDay - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Topazgold Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:16 pm

@suzq Crazy as it sounds, I could see them rushing to get married if Clares mother’s health took a turn for the worse. Hoping that’s not the case but I think Clare would want her mom to meet her husband before the inevitable

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:'The Bachelorette': Chris Harrison Says Clare Crawley Stopped Giving Her Men a 'Fair Shot' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-says-clare-crawley-stopped-giving-her-men-a-fair-shot-exclusive

Michelle Money Says ‘The Bachelorette’ Is Doing Clare Crawley ‘Dirty’ With Editing
https://www.usmagazine.com/podcasts/here-for-the-right-reasons/michelle-money-clare-crawleys-bachelorette-edit-is-unfair/

I have to agree with Michelle. IMHO they already had her thrown under the bus with the first preview I saw, then the second, then the third. They were not promoting her season enthusiastically and it showed in the vid's.

Also, she says they are not showing all the time she spent with the other guys. She may have given them a lot of footgage but IMO to me it's obvious they are editing her and preparing the viewers for what's to come. Just about every single season they try to hide the love story. I think they would have been better off to hide Dale to a certain extent for shock value when she did leave.

I also have thought and posted somewhere around here, they had a Plan B with Tayshia only because I think Clare and Dale were communicating and TPTB knew that. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree, lMO Clare is definitely giving time and getting to know the other guys. ITs obvious to me that she is and there just not showing it. Like the night goes all night, clare and dale got an hour or so together, what did she do the rest of the night? I also agreed with sharleen saying even if dale wasn't as centered, the producers making the contestants continuously talk about him would've made them more irritated.
Also, im sorry, but this narrative like they gave up their life and everything to go on the show, like at the end the lead is only going to end up with one person. No one forced you to come on the show.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:29 pm

I'm not buying that Clare gave equal time to the guys that night. The guys said he was with her for 45-60 minutes and then he also interrupted Jay's time. I'm sure she spent some time with the guys but it's not like they had hours left to talk to her. I'm not saying that the edit hasn't been unfavorable for Clare but you can't hide that the guys are feeling shortchanged and rightly so. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Tia put on her IG story you can only go up to the lead or talk to them if the producers allow you, she said she thinks dale was set up when he ran into her. Ben and Lauren B were together for like 2 hrs and the girls were crying, similarly jojo and jordan said they had the same moment on the show. I think a lot of the things being shown has happened before.
YES i do agree, that clare can overreact but were not shown everything and isnt coming off welll.
However she only filmed for less than 2 weeks with these guys, its not like she lead them on for weeks or did anything that bad to them, IMO.

eta: ive heard what tia said in other bach interviews and podcasts.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:04 pm

I do think they’ve chosen Clare to be their villain, and they’ve made producing choices that set her up, but she’s taken the bait every single time. E.g. When Dale “accidentally” stumbled into the room where she was talking to Jay, obviously he was sent there by production, but she also didn’t have to invite him to stay knowing she had already spent tons of time with him, and very little with the other men. And yeah, they specifically chose to bring the other guys onto the roast date because they knew Dale’s presence would irritate the men, but Clare also didn’t have to force them into conversations about Dale when they very clearly tried to steer it another way.

People can say what they want about the edit, but we are seeing the men be turned off by Clare and her infatuation with Dale, we see men complaining that Clare isn’t showing interest in any of the men not named Dale, and all the guys agreed and were chiming in. Even the quiet ones like Brendan & Zac C were annoyed.

Is production throwing Clare under the bus? Yes. Is Clare a bad lead? Yes. Both things are equally true.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 pm

I think both can be true that clare can be being thrown under the bus and a bad lead in terms of what's being presented of her not giving all the guys a chance and the unprecedented 4 months or so lead up affecting  things. I doubt most leads give all their contestants a chance but i digress. however, i dont think shes this bad of a person as people are making her out to be. IMO if on the MTA, the guys act wounded months after about how she didn't give them a "chance" that would be melodramatic to me,etc.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:16 pm

@Zaynab makes total sense to me.

I remember how Rachel was so ticked they did a disservice not showing the love story between her and Bryan. The edit convinced viewers her F2 was the good guy and Bryan was the bad guy. This to me is the same thing. F1 doesn't seem to be into her as much as she is into him. He's getting roasted, he's going back on his word, his explanation for being longer than he said he would be was a mumble of nothing spliced up. JMO's

TPTB have it out for them IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:27 am

On Lauren & Arie’s latest Bachelorette Brunch video Lauren said she has heard some serious tea about Tayshia’s part of the season. She hadn’t even told Arie yet and that’s all she said. So, something big must go down but what I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:43 am

gabriele wrote:On Lauren & Arie’s latest Bachelorette Brunch video Lauren said she has heard some serious tea about Tayshia’s part of the season. She hadn’t even told Arie yet and that’s all she said. So, something big must go down but what I have no idea.
I'm going to guess either a Reid situation where she sent someone home (or someone self-eliminated) and then they came back on FRC day to propose. Or she pulled a Charlie because of the shortened filming schedule and is dating two guys and will decide at ATFR. Maybe a Mesnick but that happens so often these days that it's not even that dramatic anymore laugh out loud 

Between Nick saying that Tayshia's season is "crazy and romantic" and that "Clare was the storm and Tayshia was the sunrise", two pretty reliable Reddit insiders saying she has an F1 and people will enjoy her part of the season, the likely Nemacolin SHV, and the edit that Clare and Dale are getting, I really don't think that she pulled a Womack or will be single at ATFR. But that's JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Or maybe someone left and came back ala Jillian Harris. We haven't had that script scenario in a long time. laugh out loud

Either way I really hope there is a F1 and a happy ending for Tayshia and my personal enjoyment! NationalBoyfriendsDay - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1f60d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel