SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMAs - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by blueblues Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:23 am

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite Thanks for the breakdown. IA RS seems to have mellowed, that's a big credit coming from me. Smiley

It appears more and more people have no hesitancy to put BS out there on SM regardless of the consequences to the ones they are lying about. With no proof, some people run with it as if it's gospel. JMO

Good article by Rachel.

I read his recap ep 6 and his feud with this Instagram person and my first reactions were 1/ since he started to cruise the alumni to do his podcasts and 2/ since dating an ex contestant... his tune changed drastically. Now he find excuses that he never did before. His sarcasm has tuned down too. So maybe hearing firsthand put him in perspective... which should have been the case all along. But with tik top and Instagram competition, he is now fading

JMO
More than anything I think his disaster with Jenna Cooper has changed him. At least I hope so.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

AMAs - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 pm

blueblues wrote:
HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite Thanks for the breakdown. IA RS seems to have mellowed, that's a big credit coming from me. Smiley

It appears more and more people have no hesitancy to put BS out there on SM regardless of the consequences to the ones they are lying about. With no proof, some people run with it as if it's gospel. JMO

Good article by Rachel.

I read his recap ep 6 and his feud with this Instagram person and my first reactions were 1/ since he started to cruise the alumni to do his podcasts and 2/ since dating an ex contestant... his tune changed drastically. Now he find excuses that he never did before. His sarcasm has tuned down too. So maybe hearing firsthand put him in perspective... which should have been the case all along. But with tik top and Instagram competition, he is now fading

JMO
More than anything I think his disaster with Jenna Cooper has changed him. At least I hope so.
JMO

You are probably right. He destroyed her life. I am glad she is happy and her name cleaned. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:31 pm

I heard Tayshia calling Ben a man....

So Zac and Ben.

Regardless, I love each top 4. Ben is a little bit too clingy but he seems sweet.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:42 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1330021876048007168?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:51 am

Who is she calling a boy? Brendan?

If so, that’s for me interesting because she is very adamant to find a man

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1328873842903814144?s=20

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:56 am

@HEA in that scene, Tayshia had just finished talking to Ben, so I believe she was referring to him.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:58 pm

HEA wrote:Who is she calling a boy? Brendan?

If so, that’s for me interesting because she is very adamant to find a man

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1328873842903814144?s=20

I'm getting the feeling all this "man" stuff is foreshadowing Brendan leaving. I feel he's not going to be going out, edit wise, unscathed. Ali had choice words for Frank when he left. DeAnna/Graham Des/Brooks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:15 pm

@quietpal oh? But on another ITM she called him a man. 🤔

@GuardianAngel So you think he could be the Sean of the Emily?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:16 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1330556977190236165?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:05 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6jS-VFdOm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6mSH5jUHM/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:01 am

On Reddit supposedly an insider has said that someone comes back on the season and it isn’t Brendan. Take that for what it’s worth. If true, I wonder if someone comes back and ends up being a part of the FRC and Tayshia has to send two people home. Hence her crying at what appears to be the FRC. Or, maybe she ends up choosing someone other than who she was going to because this person came back. We know something big happens at the end, so I could see it being something like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:51 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6yiw0jLTm/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 61 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel