SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:53 pm

ElonM wrote:New promo

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-teases-bens-possible-return-in-new-finale-sneak-peek-exclusive-157931

At .23 voice over she says "why did I do that" while showing her at what looks like the FRC. Probably has nothing to do with the FRC but it sounds she's done something she's questioning herself about.

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Captu218

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:01 am

gabriele wrote:^^^Cute interview! When the host asked Tayshia what the keys to her heart are she said in this order:

• family man
• man of God
• someone honest, loyal and trustworthy
• someone that pushes & challenges her
Thinking some more about these 4 criteria Tayshia mentioned in this interview just the other day. Honestly, it completely sounds like Ivan. He’s a huge family man and we saw how loving his family is on HTDs, he probably goes to church every week or close to it from his mom asking about that, he seems honest and trustworthy, his brother said “loyalty is an action” or something like that about Ivan, and he challenged Tayshia to talk about her feelings and experience with the BLM protests this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:15 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:36 pm

@frajosfanofchris thank you for all your shares. Much appreciated bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:52 pm

@frajosfanofchris  I loved this interview.  The host asked really good questions and Tayshia looks so at peace.  Good to know whatever the outcome of her season has been, she's "good".  I also have to say, I'm sure Covid/quarantine played a BIG part of the cast behaviors this season, but, this was the most amazing time for me to see.  Mostly from the guys really baring their souls to her.  Even the commentary on the show is at a whole new level.  I hope TPTB took notes and consider these aspects in casting future seasons.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:40 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:
In this interview Tayshia said she wants someone who cooks which points to Ivan and then it looks like the SHV floors might match for Zac and yet things Tayshia said early in interviews point to Brendan. I am so confused. Tayshia is gooood at foiling. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:00 pm

HEA wrote:And now, IMHO, abc confirmed the top 2... vids for Ivan and Zac... none for Brendan and Ben...

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 D7068910
https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteabc/

They added this emotional zac and his dad video ...

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Ae673310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:10 pm

This... (comments)

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 0d94ed10

Versus this

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Dad4a710

https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteabc/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:31 am

Not sure who and where it was mentioned they draw a rose on the snickers?

I see a red heart no idea

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 B3ab9c10

extratv - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 3145ca10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1337457122687250434?s=20
Everyone commented how Zac & Tayshia look like a couple here and I even thought that myself when I first saw this photo. But, look who Tayshia’s leaning against. If Ivan is F1 he sure has been hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:49 pm

One more thing that just might indicate Ivan is F1 is Tayshia’s last IG post of the HTDs and the order in which she posted the photos. She did not post them in the order they aired. The caption may well also be a clue they are posted in descending order as she said: And then there were 4! Here’s the order she posted them and my thoughts:

Group shot of F4
Brendan - her true F4 if he leaves after FS dinner
Ben - her F3 if he comes back (there are bathing suit photos that indicate he does (see post @bachelornation on IG)
Zac - possibly F2
Ivan - possibly F1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI1xuQ6FMyt/?igshid=1em6ncbz49zse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel