SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:17 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1315672681346478081?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:15 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Salmon suited guy: 👍🏽 thumbs up
Limo guy: pretentious

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:38 pm

It would be great if they dialed the manufactured drama way down and dialed the romance back up on this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:39 pm

@Idlemess Limo guy is Bennet who is rumored to go quite far with Tayshia.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:34 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Idlemess Limo guy is Bennet who is rumored to go quite far with Tayshia.

Interesting!

I don’t know much about Tayshia and what she’s looking for in a mate. “His approach/ entrance” could be more producer driven BUT imo it screams show off. Hopefully he projects a different image going forward OR he’s so dramatically dynamic she’s asked to keep him for scripted reasons.

Look, obviously I’m judging him based on that entrance and I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt. BUT experiences on this show have shown how they foreshadow the outcome.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Idlemess Limo guy is Bennet who is rumored to go quite far with Tayshia.

Interesting!

I don’t know much about Tayshia and what she’s looking for in a mate. “His approach/ entrance” could be more producer driven BUT imo it screams show off. Hopefully he projects a different image going forward OR he’s so dramatically dynamic she’s asked to keep him for scripted reasons.

Look, obviously I’m judging him based on that entrance and I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt. BUT experiences on this show have shown how they foreshadow the outcome.

@Idlemess if you read his Bachelor bio it fits the show off. Now that could be manipulated/edited by production as well, but still, that was my first thought when I read it...someone is full of himself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:33 pm

Did anyone see that extended Bachelorette preview that they just showed on DWTS? Can someone post it?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:35 pm

Great extended promo during DWTS! Dale was front and centre.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:37 pm

https://youtu.be/X47FAPJCiDw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:42 pm

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you...that Clare went off on some guy! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44 pm

Oof. That preview gives me the vibe that Clare/Dale are going to get a villain edit while Tayshia will be portrayed as the "savior".

Not surprising that the guys are calling Dale out for not being who he portrays himself to be. There have just been WAY too many stories on IG and Reddit about him being a huge fame-chaser, egotistical, obnoxious, and sliding into multiple girls' DMs during quarantine for me to dismiss them. Good luck, Clare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel