SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:54 pm

I’m truly sorry to see this post about Jesse Csincsak relating him to Becca. Couldn’t be more unalike...
This guy is totally far right and I will leave there. Just look at his IG.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:The Bachelor Season 25 Ep. 4 Recap with "Blake's Bachelorette" Becca Kufrin
https://podtail.com/podcast/behind-the-rose/the-bachelor-season-25-ep-4-recap-with-blake-s-bac/

What was this podcast about? I didn't want to agree to the disclosers so I didn't listen to it. I saw somewhere the other day that Becca was saying she was coming face to face with Blake for the first time since her season. Im wondering if these two are thinking of getting together and possibly dating. Did anyone else hear this? Anyone have any updated info? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:55 am

I remember reading Blake had a girlfriend and was keeping it quite.

Here it is. This was back in July, anything could have changed.

I don't think it's unusual to see or talk to your F2 after a long period of time, while the lead and their F1 were in a relationship.

” While on the podcast, Horstmann was candid about his new relationship saying that he was in “a good place” in his life right now, which allowed him to enter the dating scene with a fresh start. The celeb said of his relationship that he plans to take things slow and noted that even before his time on the Bachelor series he rushed into things too quickly.

https://screenrant.com/bachelor-in-paradise-blake-horstmanns-dating/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:34 am

I mentioned Becca from the Bachelorette recently and hubby commented how good she was hosting Bachelor Live last February. We met her afterwards (even gifted her a bottle of wine). She is so approachable and friendly. My personal opinion is she really likes Blake as a friend and wants it known that he is a good guy. This article about Lori K, the publicist so many in Bachelor Nation us, mentions that Blake is her favorite client as he's shown the most growth.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-info-publicist-lori-k-pr-reddit-ama.html/

I am copying this article into the Previous Contestant thread so we can comment on it without going down a rabbit hole that doesn't pertain to Becca. She's gold IMO!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:51 am

I like Becca a lot. I think she has a good heart and hope she has better luck finding a nice guy when she’s ready.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:13 pm

@Norcalgal @albean99  I feel the same.  I'm happy to hear about your positive encounter with her.  She's just someone who I see as a good human who, while not perfect, tries her best and is kind.  That goes a long way with me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+12
leavers
pavalygurl
bluwavz
Sprite
SeekAny