SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:12 pm

Sleuthing suggests he goes out very early - maybe even night 1.  Wouldn't be surprised if he took himself out and kudos if so - I can't see him being compatible with either of them and could easily do better IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:25 pm

I was going to quote @Sprite and say if he meant what he said he won't take TPTB's intimidation.

I guess you answered my thought's .@Bobette laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:11 am

Bobette wrote:And here it is.  DM preaching the truth 100% here IMO.

The Bachelorette suitors were 'disappointed and underwhelmed' by Elly and Becky Miles as they believed Channel 10 had lined up DWTS' Sharna Burgess for the role

The Bachelorette cast were reportedly upset with the choice of sisters Elly and Becky Miles, after hearing rumours Channel 10 was going to cast a celebrity.

According to Woman's Day on Monday, this year's suitors were 'disappointed and underwhelmed' to be greeted by the self-confessed 'country girls'.

'The boys were really gutted,' a source told the publication.

'They really thought they had a celebrity and were somewhat underwhelmed with their choices,' the insider added.

The report also claimed that several contestants were expecting to meet former Dancing with the Stars judge Sharna Burgess.

One suitor was apparently so deflated by Sharna's absence that he told his co-stars he would not have bothered applying for the show if he'd known Elly and Becky were going to be the Bachelorettes.

'I know a lot of the guys wanted Sharna and I think a lot of them probably would have pulled out had they known it was going to be Elly and Becky,' the source claimed.

Source

Ab being a dancer makes me think he might be the one who said they only signed up expecting Sharna.  I could see him leaving Night 1, potentially using Joe's revelation that he and Elly dated prior as his excuse.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:17 am

@Bobette makes total sense. yes I can see that playing out in that manner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:18 am

Spot on @Bobette !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGCAntEBCTR/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:23 am

@Agent99 Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 2498057887

No brainer really - it was an insult to cast him for this season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:28 am

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/does-ab-leave-bachelorette-47858969

According to the latest episode of the So Dramatic! podcast, one of Elly and Becky Miles' suitors on The Bachelorette is expected to dump them both in the rose ceremony.

Host Megan Pustetto explained that 27-year-old filmmaker AB, who appeared on Australia's Got Talent as part of dance crew, Equals, in 2016, was offered a rose by Becky, but he politely declined.

"He was apparently not interested in either of the girls and he rejected Becky's rose when she gave it to him," she explained, adding that he arrived at the mansion with a backflip.

According to a contestant who spoke to Megan, AB told the other men, "I'm a rockstar. These are not my girls. I am not interested in either of them. They are not up to my standards. If my mates saw me on this show and saw me with these two chicks, they would be embarrassed for me."

Megan's source says AB rejected Becky's rose at the ceremony by saying, "Sorry Becky, I cannot accept this rose.

"Then he looked at the boys and said he was leaving, said goodbye, and then he backflipped out of there."

But, according to Megan's source, producers "started freaking out" about AB's decision. "They're like, 'Hold on a minute, what the hell are you doing? Where are you going? Come back here.'"

Then, Becky and Elly are believed to have taken him outside to try to change his mind. "They were begging him to stay, but he said, 'No, I want to leave,' and he outright told them that he wasn't interested in any of them, couldn't see a future with them.

"He was in and out of that show faster than a Macca's Drive-Thru," Megan concluded.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:07 am

Dumb wrote:https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/does-ab-leave-bachelorette-47858969

According to a contestant who spoke to Megan, AB told the other men, "I'm a rockstar. These are not my girls. I am not interested in either of them. They are not up to my standards. If my mates saw me on this show and saw me with these two chicks, they would be embarrassed for me."

Well I mean he's not wrong.   Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 3806527698

And yeah the producers would have flipped - how are they meant to prove how totally not racist they are Ab goes out night 1?  That's not what you wrote in the script right TPTB?    Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:32 am

Source

Didn't take long. giggling
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by amylou Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:34 am

Bobette wrote:
Dumb wrote:https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/does-ab-leave-bachelorette-47858969

Well I mean he's not wrong.   Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 3806527698

And yeah the producers would have flipped - how are they meant to prove how totally not racist they are Ab goes out night 1?  That's not what you wrote in the script right TPTB?    Rolling Eyes

Well, I guess by letting him walk out and not having them force the point at all is something, but Aus Bachie is not about the diversity life beyond that.

amylou

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:45 am

Dumb wrote:

Source

Didn't take long. giggling

Ouch cantstopl

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:20 pm

@Bobette Good call! yes

Re the IG : Oh boy! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ab Sow - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+4
GuardianAngel
leavers
butterflylove
Bobette
8 posters