SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Agent99 wrote:Think this is Frazer.  Steph is following.  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** HeDnmLu
Source

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** UkAiBud
Source

Fits the Sportsbet odds for Elly.

Sprite wrote:Frazer...Yummy. Not only is he hot, but he has a great voice which I always enjoy.

Does absolutely nothing for me sorry.  laugh out loud   Lots of attention on him in the second trailer so will go far IMO.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** SFMapO7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:32 pm

He was doing nothing for me either @Bobette, and then I saw this photo (albeit from 2017) and I changed my tune. Damn.
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Neate
Source

And this photo from last year.
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 64871336_2528109753901915_6351735999143346176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=09gTVrHXRywAX_JaRUg&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel7-1
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Nice find @butterflylove! yes

I like him better in the darker hair.  bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:46 pm

I think he looks like Lily's Richie from the Aussie bette.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Lilyri10

https://www.thehits.co.nz/the-latest/the-bachelorette-nz-stars-lily-mcmanus-and-richie-boyens-share-big-announcement/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:24 pm

butterflylove wrote:He was doing nothing for me either @Bobette, and then I saw this photo (albeit from 2017) and I changed my tune. Damn.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 64871336_2528109753901915_6351735999143346176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=09gTVrHXRywAX_JaRUg&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel7-1
Source

He reminds me of Lee from Survivor - literally did a double-take when I saw the first SCs. laugh out loud
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** XTyFTaM
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 pm

@Bobette I prefer my doppelganger! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:49 pm

Frazer featured a lot in the second promo so they want us to focus on him. It seemed like he got the Voice over as well talking about how he’s there for love etc. Possible F1 contender for Elly or set up for next Bach?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Bringing over @Enough 's link she found - Frazer and Timm somehow know each other.

Enough wrote:Fraser is a friend of Timm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8759575/Bachelor-Paradises-Timm-Hanly-wishes-Bachelorette-contestant-QAFL-star-Frazer-Neate.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600787602%7CMCAID%3D2F5F90320515D04D-600006BECAF7FA32
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Frazer featured a lot in the second promo so they want us to focus on him. It seemed like he got the Voice over as well talking about how he’s there for love etc. Possible F1 contender for Elly or set up for next Bach?

F1 wouldn't be accepting IG follows from Paradise wannabe girls IMO.  

I'm not actually expecting Elly to have an F1, she'll most likely leave single in a huff IMO, but I could see Frazer being one of the guys they kept round for her till near the end - he's not my cup of tea but seems like an easy audience pleaser IMO.

The media obviously know something IMO because they're writing articles about Frazer already and linking him with Elly even though he's closer in age to Becky.   Suspect

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PLhszL3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:57 pm

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Frazer featured a lot in the second promo so they want us to focus on him. It seemed like he got the Voice over as well talking about how he’s there for love etc. Possible F1 contender for Elly or set up for next Bach?

F1 wouldn't be accepting IG follows from Paradise wannabe girls IMO.  

I'm not actually expecting Elly to have an F1, she'll most likely leave single in a huff IMO, but I could see Frazer being one of the guys they kept round for her till near the end - he's not my cup of tea but seems like an easy audience pleaser IMO.

The media obviously know something IMO because they're writing articles about Frazer already and linking him with Elly even though he's closer in age to Becky.   Suspect

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** PLhszL3

Source

While I think majority of the guys were cast in the middle age bracket to appeal to both women, I definitely think they had more of an idea with Becky and casted the likes of Pete and Harry who are older for her specifically. I get the inkling Frazer was more meant for Elly than being straight down the middle, could go either way.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:13 pm

One thing they didn't really explore much on Bette NZ was having one guy both women wanted - it almost happened with Quinn but not quite.  If Frazer straddles the fence and dates both, things could get interesting, but with two Leads and such a truncated season I don't know if they're going to have time for anything but the most basic, predictable boring storylines.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:39 pm

Bobette wrote:One thing they didn't really explore much on Bette NZ was having one guy both women wanted - it almost happened with Quinn but not quite.  If Frazer straddles the fence and dates both, things could get interesting, but with two Leads and such a truncated season I don't know if they're going to have time for anything but the most basic, predictable boring storylines.

In one of the interviews where Becky and Elly were announced, they wanted it be known they go for different types for guys. But all the comments everyone on socials are saying how awks its gonna be them macking on with the same guys.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+7
Dumb
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Sprite
GuardianAngel