SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Makes sense now why he accepted Steph's follow right after filming - she is 100% his type IMO. Paradise 2022? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dumb Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:16 pm

I almost feel sorry for Elly. Almost.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:13 am

Things aren’t looking good for Elly Miles.

Continuing on from the current theory that she’s split from rumoured winner Frazer Neate since filming their Bachelorette finale in September, a leaked Instagram direct message now has people more convinced than ever that this is true.

A screenshot of Frazer messaging another woman towards the end of October has started circulating on social media, with many people feeling this is proof that he’s single and ready to mingle.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 TfHK0Mw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:33 am

Thoughts from the Twitter crowd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:14 am

Finally posts something about Elly (although only one frame of a story which will quickly disappear) and compliments... the coffee.  rofl  He's completely disinterested and will get out as soon as his contract allows IMO.  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 R2thoBL

Source

The background here looks a lot like the final location so this was most likely straight after the FRC IMO, and I doubt they've seen each other since. Also, from the smile on his face I'm guessing Pete took the photo... Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:10 am

Haha @bobette I just comment on this in the SM thread.

I couldn’t stop laughing that the only thing he had to say about the
Pic was about the coffee 😂

Agree it was taken straight after the FRC.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:26 am

Bobette wrote:Finally posts something about Elly (although only one frame of a story which will quickly disappear) and compliments... the coffee.  rofl  He's completely disinterested and will get out as soon as his contract allows IMO.  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 R2thoBL

Source

The background here looks a lot like the final location so this was most likely straight after the FRC IMO, and I doubt they've seen each other since. Also, from the smile on his face I'm guessing Pete took the photo... Hugesmile

Naughty bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 3806527698

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:14 am

I look forward to seeing if Elly manages to justify/downplay this one.   Hugesmile

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 XRUZ2DY

Source

"I'm not worried; it's all in keeping with what Frazer told me. They were all looking after his dog.  A different girl each weekend.  Obviously they are just confused and thought the fact that he had sex with them meant we weren't together, but we totally are."

cantstopl

ETA:

Bobette wrote:And yet Elly is doubling down.  Rolling Eyes  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Io3sl6z

Source

She's either lying, or really, really stupid, IMO.  With this franchise, Smoke always = Fire, IMO.

butterflylove wrote:I listened to Cocktails and Roses on my way home tonight, Alisha had a chat with Elly and Becky. No real goss in it, other than Frazer was suppose to go to Newcastle with Elly after the finale aired, but he was apparently super sick so went home to QLD and got on the beers with the boys instead.

Aaand, Elly only wants to go back to nursing part time so she can iNfLuEnCe.. shocker!

Bobette wrote:Yes, because beer is a well known cure for being sick... of your fake TV girlfriend. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:58 pm

In preparation for his move to the Gold Coast, Frazer has stopped adding hot, skinny, long-haired bikini-clad Brisbane chicks and started adding hot, skinny, long-haired bikini-clad GC chicks.  laugh out loud  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 TAlwcLt

Source

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Yajpbe2

Source

ETA 19/11

Bobette wrote:Very savvy wording by Mary here. Calls Elly out, stays on TPTB's good side. Nicely done. girldance

Pregnant Bachelor in Paradise star Mary Viturino shared her thoughts on the persistent rumours that Elly Miles and Frazer Neate have split up.

'I feel like they're not together,' she said, noting that it was 'odd' they had not professed their love for each other like most couples in the grand finale stage on previous seasons.

She said a possible reason they may be covering up the truth up about their relationship is 'so the show doesn't look like a failure.'

Mary explained that with audiences would be annoyed of another failed relationship - following Becky Miles and Pete Mann's split - if Elly and Frazer were to reveal they had split up.

She continued: 'I feel like maybe they're just trying to hang in there for a little bit and then (we'll find out)'.

The reality TV star said that she hopes her theory is wrong, and added: 'I'm happy for her to be in a loving relationship, but you know it doesn't add up.'

Elly addressed rumours she and Frazer split in an Instagram Q&A on Wednesday with Becky. She said: 'Frazer and I are still good! We're still together. I'm going to move to Queensland in January - that's the plan.'

It comes after Frazer allegedly told his mates that he's single [while another source said] the pair, 'are just keeping up appearances... since filming wrapped.'

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:20 am

Look like TPTB had a Red Balloon voucher left over and somehow coerced Frazer back to NSW to go skydiving with Elly, or more accurately, walk through the carpark 15 metres apart, skydive strapped to separate instructors, and pose for awkward photos in which his body language speaks volumes IMO.  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 LkNI4iB

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 AHJQsqp

Source

These were all uploaded as stories which will soon expire, and neither tagged the other.  Nothing more than a sponsored ad for the skydiving company and a failed attempt to fool people into thinking they are (or ever were) in a relationship IMO.  They're so far apart in this pic you could drive a bus between them.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 HWHDQvT

Source

Oh yeah and he's added another hot chick to his IG collection.   bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 3806527698  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 UAQj3QJ

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Pg8dB1o

Source

ETA: OMG hilarious. Elly went home alone to shill dresses and Frazer is out drinking with JOE! cantstopl

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 QiWQ07W

Source

Surely no one is buying that they are together? He couldn't get away from her fast enough IMO.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:38 pm

Their first time together in months and she’s gone out on a girls night and he’s gone out with Joe?? That seems like a totally normal thing to do 🤦🏼‍�

Do we think they are going to try and keep up this act for the 6 month contract?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Their first time together in months and she’s gone out on a girls night and he’s gone out with Joe?? That seems like a totally normal thing to do 🤦🏼

Do we think they are going to try and keep up this act for the 6 month contract?

I thought it was 3, but either way, they're another Sophie and Stu..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+7
Dumb
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Sprite
GuardianAngel