SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:44 am

Wondering if these two will be the Crabb and Goyle of the season - might explain why we can't find either of them on anyone's follow lists if they're being touted as snitches/villains.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 VJpB2Nv

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:36 am

@Bobette They look mighty satisfied with their work imo laugh out loud.  I wonder who is the guy being thrown out for spreading lies?  He is tall, no beard, one of the older ones?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Gcd5VNS

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:39 am

@Agent99 It looks like blue suit, thick neck to me!

ETA - or is blue suit/ thick neck the offsider here?
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:44 am

@bondi_blonde Yep, blue suit is the one throwing someone under the bus.

ETA I just re-watched the video and hairdresser's eyebrows deserve their own meme....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:52 am

The Hairdresser looks like he will make an excellent villain - he's got flair, darling.  

Hard to tell who's being ousted with Elly's fake boobs dominating the scene like that. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:29 am

Isn't the long hair guy dobbing someone?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:31 am

Am I bias or I am seeing the sisters wearing too many gowns showing off their boobs. Did the others Bachelorettes dress the same way?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:00 am

Can anyone help me ID this waterfall?  I'm thinking northern NSW, near Byron? question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 QIGEVVH

ETA:  Is this it?  Killen Falls.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 0aLo9vb

Source

Hmm OK maybe not - it seems more hollow behind the water in this vid.  Close though...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 BXIE5fX

Source

ETAA: How about this one - Nellie's Glen?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 P0I7TT7

Source

Still doesn't look exactly right.  Hmmm...  :detective

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 QIGEVVH

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:19 am

Winifred falls?

https://www.timeout.com/sydney/attractions/winifred-falls

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:28 am

Carington Falls?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSgPyrwnYY0gKmR78axx-gPKYtg2NKYFQX8oQ&usqp=CAU

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:37 am

Carrington Falls is part of Nellie's Glen I think @Enough so we are on the same page but I can't see an exact match for the rock formations.  Might have another look tomorrow...

Really want to work out who this guy is.  Thought this might be a promo for the t-shirt brand but can't see him on their IG nor in any tagged pics so he remains a mystery for now.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Cck6Z02

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:39 pm

I'm with you on the guy @Bobette. That beach doesn't look like a surf beach. Is that a windsurfer that he's standing next to?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
GuardianAngel
Bobette
butterflylove
AllAboutLove
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum