SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:03 am

Cari wrote:You guys should listen to Babble Podcast. They addressed many rumors.
I was curious so I listened:

Re: Alex (?) from MAFS - After restrictions were lifted and gatherings of like 10 people were allowed, he went over to a friends house and that’s where he met her. Didn’t know who she was before that. They just spoke briefly, had a few drinks, she went home, he went home, that’s it. Irena laughed off allegations that he was flirting that night. She said they were actually on the phone throughout the party, he was sending her pics from the party. Locky seemed a little annoyed by that rumour imo.

Him asking Clare Lucinda to come in as an intruder - Locky says this is just out of context. It was before the show, people were reaching out to congratulate him on being the bachelor, he joked about how funny it would be if she came in as an intruder. Wasn’t a serious thing where he insisted, he just made a joke about how funny it would be. He says Clare’s a really nice girl, they have stuff in common, talked for hours about scuba stuff, but she’s just a friend.

Rumored Bella text the night before FRC - He didn’t have his phone, neither did Bella. Irena says they all got their phones back the exact same time, the day after the finale was filmed.

Contract rumours - No he wasn’t forced to take Bella to F2. He felt strongest about Bella and Irena and that’s why they were the F2. He was never forced to keep or eliminate anyone he didn’t want to.

Did Matty J introduce him to Bella at an event at Bondi before the show - No. Locky says he’s never met up with Matty in Sydney, and he’s never even been to Bondi.

Are Locky & Irena still together & in love? - they joke about the contract rumours, Irena asks when it’s up so she can get back to her other boyfriend. Locky says if he was an actor he would’ve cried better. Then they say they’re together, in love, and then they start talking about future plans.

They spoke about other things as well but there was a section to address rumours, and those are what were addressed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:54 am

Ouch!The comments.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 47a8d210

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 D6cf8c10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:57 am

OH.EM.GEE Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1838857674

OH OK! Photoshopped!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:08 am

Haha that's Bella's head on Becca Kufrin's body ... uncanny valley vibes there
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1346

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:44 am

Find it interesting that Irena and Locky posted no personal photos, even if it was just a quick selfie today. We usually have a photo that’s not taken during filming at this point

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:39 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8772185/Bachelor-winner-Irena-Srbinovska-coped-Locky-Gilbert-love-Bella-Varelis.html

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:08 am

oldmcdonald wrote:Find it interesting that Irena and Locky posted no personal photos, even if it was just a quick selfie today. We usually have a photo that’s not taken during filming at this point

Not a Selfie but a Pap sighting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8771971/Bachelors-Locky-Irena-public-outing-couple.html

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:18 am

dolcimumma wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8772185/Bachelor-winner-Irena-Srbinovska-coped-Locky-Gilbert-love-Bella-Varelis.html

The Video Expanded Version and prolly a few questions not in the article

https://youtu.be/dSyzJCoKIHc

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:20 am

Another papped sighting of Locky and Irena

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/bachelor-locky-and-irena-have-a-pda-filled-lunch-in-sydney/news-story/6cbfb8a443238848522b445a161fd5d3

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:12 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:30 am

Missnair wrote:Bella is all over the media giving interviews and mentioning the feud. Irena on the other hand is dealing it by not giving our details. Even if she's at fault, she's maintaining class. Bella is striking it while the iron is hot.

I have listened and read some of Bella's nterviews. Bella is not really talking much about the feud between Irena and her. Bella has been asked questions and she responds to them;  yet, she has repeatedly said that she doesn't really want to talk or even think about what happened during filming anymore because she has moved on. She does not provide details. She has also spoken nicely of Locky saying that in the end it is his story not hers and that she thinks that he is genuine and she wishes him and Irena happiness.  Bella has not really expressed poorly of Irena. In fact, Bella has even disclosed that her reaction to Locky's rejection was stronger than what it was shown on tv, so she is being very sincere.  There is no vitriol in Bella's words.Bella instead criticises fake news promoted by certain sources who call themselves 'journalists'. Frankly, she is doing her round of interviews just like any other runner up does every year and, just like every other eliminated popular contestant, when asked if she would accept to be The Bachelorette she says that yes, she would do it because she would be in control. IMO most of the other contestants would probably answer the same.

IMO Those who dislike her are never going to like her and IMO in their eyes, no matter how logical her arguments are, her detractors won't believe her. They will prefer to believe the mass media. Bella knows that and she has accepted that, that comes with the show so she knew what to expect but thay doesn't mean that she has just to shut up and put up with kies or with the abuse.

What Bella  has emphasised is that all the gossip that the tabloids propagate and the 'news' that So Dramatic claims to have are untrue or exceedingly distorted. I believe her. IMO So Dramatic is trying to be Australia's Reality Steve (and he is awful too but more real), because she is jobless and, without drama  there is no audience, so So Dramatic's 'sources' cannot be trusted unless she mentions names and they confirm her 'news'.  I even doubt she has real 'sources' because when she has sources she has them on her podcast.
So Dramatic needs more drama to stay relevant but her following is rather modest and people are already getting bored of her podcast. I give the podcast 2 years top and I am generous.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 am

My dislike of Bella is not based on mass media.

I do not need to see the 99.9% Steph and Izzy were claiming edited out. Clips of Bella’s tantrums and pettiness. “Friendship over” JUST BECAUSE Irena also became close to Locky during Lockdown? If that doesnt show what kind of character she has. Shallow

It does NOT erase how she was post finale. Of course, she will play nice. She wants to be Bachelorette! What i saw on my tv unfortunately CANNOT be bleached out.

Even Locky would say post interviews that Irena and he would talk for 4 hours. So what the hell was Bella’s problem? And when asked, “most of the girls” were happy for them and they spoke with them on a Group Chat right after the Finale. Also me seeing more girls from Locky’s season wishing Irena well, most of them saying she is “beautiful inside and out” in the comments is all i need to know she was not what Bella and the mean (just two?) girls were implying about Irena. In my opinion, of course.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+20
Finch
Dumb
Kas_256
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
dolcimumma
oldmcdonald
ReneeM
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers