SELECT CONTENT

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:53 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for posting. I just love to see a BachNation couple go all the way ... to the wedding day! WooHoo!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:55 pm

Irene also recently posted on her Instagram that they had a miscarriage ...although it appears there was more than one. Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 5 3552228123

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:45 am

They are pregnant!

This is the post that went with the video:

2023 has been a year of surprises, and now Locky and I are thrilled to share the biggest surprise of our lives—anticipating a new member in our family ♥

As we revel in our happiness, we’re deeply sensitive to those who face the trials of infertility or have suffered loss. Having navigated the rollercoaster of emotions ourselves, we extend our hands and hearts to those on a similar path. In the midst of life’s storms, may you find your rainbow soon 🌈

Due early 2024 🍼

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:23 pm

What a sweet post!!!

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion  - Page 5 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:58 pm

They have turned out to be one of my favourite couples and one of the few that I follow.

I had no idea who he was when he was announced the Bachelor, but I remember there was some negativity regarding him as the choice at the time. I like to make up my own mind on such things so gave him a chance. I am so glad I did. He has proven himself to be a genuine guy and I have liked their dynamic from the start. During the season, Bella tried to insinuate that Irena was only acting outdoorsy to get Locky, but she wasn't. (Someone else was the one faking it.  Hugesmile )

I enjoy following them because their content is always good. Lots of travel because after all Locky is a professional adventure guide. (Even his ads are entertaining and interesting.) They have bought a house and are renovating and got an adorable dog. And now after some trials and tribulations, are having a baby. They will be great parents and I foresee that baby in a knapsack on his back on hike pronto.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:58 pm

I think being a covid couple helped them tbh. I think without lockdowns and no travel, he might have gone straight back to Bali and Irena wouldn't have been into that. She's very much a settle down/get married/have babies person for sure. All JMO obviously

not a criticism, I think lockdowns changed the trajectory of many relationships and life plans. It made mine better as well.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Locky Gilbert - Irena Srbinovska - Bachelor Australia Season 8 - Discussion

+9
Vjeff
Sprite
Enough
Jolena
Dumb