SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:21 pm

Amethyst wrote:
luvnunity wrote:Michelle just posted pic of her in classroom.  Do you think she’s actually back at work?  I’ve been curious if she would take this year off altogether.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLU0u9hsYSo/?igshid=1wepgyr49k2h7

She's probably working in the school building. I go back in a week, and my students will be back in the building by March 1st. Thankfully, I'll be fully vaccinated by then, but many of my colleagues won't be. We know what the CDC is saying, but we don't buy it. Schools are petri dishes for viruses. Hopefully we can all stay safe.

It's so nice to see a fellow teacher as a cast member! bestbud!

My school district has shut down more than once after returning many months into the new school year, and that’s only been for 2 days a week, I think. Thankfully, we were already a homeschool family, so it doesn’t affect us. Most teachers here don’t want to return because they don’t feel safe. There’s been so many outbreaks among the students. I feel for all teachers because it’s so risky.❤
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:05 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 pm

I loved Michelle's family and how I believed they would welcome Matt into it, should he end up with Michelle. Plus they did everyday things - bike riding, shooting hoops. These are what families do together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:57 pm

Michelle is my number one pick for the Bachelorette. She's got a lot going for her. She's funny, confident, an athlete, empathetic, and exactly the right age, imo. I like her with Matt but am not thinking that happens. I liked her parents a lot and her students were so cute.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:04 pm

albean99 wrote:Michelle is my number one pick for the Bachelorette. She's got a lot going for her. She's funny, confident, an athlete, empathetic, and exactly the right age, imo. I like her with Matt but am not thinking that happens. I liked her parents a lot and her students were so cute.

Her students were totally sweet! I was trying to tell what grade they were in (usually I am pretty good at that.) I settled on the 3-5 range, with my bet being on 4th grade. It turns out they are in 5th grade.

Fifth grade is an interesting year. IMO in 4th grade, kids are in a developmental transition, and it can be a difficult year. But by 5th grade, most kids have made the developmental leap. It can be a delightful year if you have a good group of kids, and it looks like she does. Many teachers enjoy working with 5th graders. I did! Smiley

I'm so glad to see a teacher representing. It's a tough job, and it's nice to see a woman who is so together giving the profession a chance to shine.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:55 pm

And my sense that they were her students last year as she would have left in September for quarantining and filming
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:51 am

luvstx wrote:And my sense that they were her students last year as she would have left in September for quarantining and filming

Okay, that makes sense. They seemed very bonded to her, and that wouldn't happen if she only knew them for a few weeks.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:39 am

My son told me he listened to a podcast today which had Ashley Spivey on it (sorry I don't know which one). Ashley said the show really sold Michelle short as it would have been a real plus to hear why she chose teaching and how the experience has been during the pandemic. Not only to showcase such a worthy profession but to demonstrate how hard teachers have worked in such trying circumstances to meet their students needs.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:42 am

Ashley's wrong about that because they did show Michelle talking about why she chose teaching and what it's like to teach in the pandemic in their 1 on 1 date.

Video clip from date

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:58 pm

@albean99 Thanks for the correction. As I didn't listen to the podcast, perhaps it was in the context of not giving enough air time to the issue.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:02 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Young - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Amethyst
Norcalgal
albean99
mercieme
luvnunity