SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Hmm.. I checked the comments on tiktok and she allegedly bullied in College too.. How do you go from being a racist to loving black folks? I would understand if she is at the acceptance stage but loving the black folks to marry him.. Naaaa.... Thats a HUGE jump... Time would tell.. 

We still have a long season so if I were the original poster of the tiktok post, I would hold on to the receipt for now.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:38 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Hmm.. I checked the comments on tiktok and she allegedly bullied in College too.. How do you go from being a racist to loving black folks? I would understand if she is at the acceptance stage but loving the black folks to marry him.. Naaaa.... Thats a HUGE jump... Time would tell.. 

We still have a long season so if I were the original poster of the tiktok post, I would hold on to the receipt for now.

Still people can say anything about someone without any iota of proof and ruin their life just because. I think with sm we are so quick to accept folks word without even knowing about the original posters own history and identity. I doubt they are innocent themselves or clear of any rude girl, disrespectful behavior. Funny how she waits until the show aires I mean did they not look at the women of his season beforehand? Surely if she went to school in a small town with Racheal than she already knew she would be on the show. This is why I find it suspect that she is now saying this. I am one who wants to see proof in that pudding. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:54 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:Hmm.. I checked the comments on tiktok and she allegedly bullied in College too.. How do you go from being a racist to loving black folks? I would understand if she is at the acceptance stage but loving the black folks to marry him.. Naaaa.... Thats a HUGE jump... Time would tell.. 

Still people can say anything about someone without any iota of proof and ruin their life just because. I think with sm we are so quick to accept folks word without even knowing about the original posters own history and identity. I doubt they are innocent themselves or clear of any rude girl, disrespectful behavior. Funny how she waits until the show aires I mean did they not look at the women of his season beforehand? Surely if she went to school in a small town with Racheal than she already knew she would be on the show. This is why I find it suspect that she is now saying this. I am one who wants to see proof in that pudding. JMO

When Eazy's accuser called him out after 10years, why didn't we ask about the timing? It doesnt matter how long the offense happened, the person hurt by the actions never forgets. If Rachel truly bullied others in high school and college, that's terrible. The season is still young, more tea would definitely come out if her character is questionable. 

Its just super crazy and ironic that her pickup line had to do with dating without skin color when she is accused of bullying others that date regardless of color. I wonder if the producers know abt it and left it there.. we shall see..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
When Eazy's accuser called him out after 10years, why didn't we ask about the timing? It doesnt matter how long the offense happened, the person hurt by the actions never forgets. If Rachel truly bullied others in high school and college, that's terrible. The season is still young, more tea would definitely come out if her character is questionable. 

Its just super crazy and ironic that her pickup line had to do with dating without skin color when she is accused of bullying others that date regardless of color. I wonder if the producers know abt it and left it there.. we shall see..

Actually to be fair on the Eazy thing I saw more people supporting him (to include a lot of women) and slamming the girl for making the accusations. Like people were already stating "he is innocent until proven guilty" or "he shouldn't be accused if there is no proof", "he is such a nice guy I don't believe he did this" and so on and so forth.

I am amazed of how when a woman is accused with no proof that folks are so quick to throw mess and accept it. I am not saying it is wrong or downplaying a person's feelings and affects from bullying, I am just saying the double standard there is when the accused are women compared to men. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:20 pm

@chasus71  I am all about innocent until proven guilty BUT Rachel's friends didn't help her case. They gave her a reason to be guilty which throws her innocence into question. 

My reference to Eazy was simply clarifying that all accusation if found true have merit regardless of the timing. I honestly don't care abt the accused reproductive parts, all I care abt is the merit of the accusations and actually giving the accuser time and space to provide receipts. Time will tell..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71  I am all about innocent until proven guilty BUT Rachel's friends didn't help her case. They gave her a reason to be guilty which throws her innocence into question. 

My reference to Eazy was simply clarifying that all accusation if found true have merit regardless of the timing. I honestly don't care abt the accused reproductive parts, all I care abt is the merit of the accusations and actually giving the accuser time and space to provide receipts. Time will tell..

Yes time will tell, and I want to add that the poster is the one who stated that she personally had receipts of this and she would provide first thing this morning. So that is why people are asking her to provide the evidence since she mentioned it herself and told folks to tune in come back for more.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:snipped..

I had a sick feeling last night when I read the update then later thought about that.

She cleaned up 40 posts and dropped 600 follows on her IG. People don't do that if they have nothing to hide.

College was not that long ago. April/19 as per the first page of her thread and an IG post.

I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt but I like to sleuth too which a lot of times is proof for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:17 pm

@GuardianAngel YES... The cleanup and her friends defense was just icky.. With the clean editing she got, i think she might go far. If its true, I hope she isnt the F1, we don't need a messy bachelor season after a great Bachelorette season... fingerscrossed  no idea

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:48 pm

I'm just really starting to check out these contestants but at first glance, she reminds me of Phillipa Soo who played Eliza in Hamilton on Broadway/tv production.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Well I just watched the op's Tik Tok story and she basically stated that it was now "the Girls in Rachel's friend Group" who made these comments about her liking black guys,

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914347344498576646?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914348725947223301?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914350747115097350?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914351642464816390?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914354886947638533?lang=en

Then she showed screen shots of comments left on her Tik Tok yesterday from the friends of Rachel. Still to me she kind of changed her story to say that it wasn't specifically Rachael who made these comments back in HS, it was more from the GIRLS in that friend group who did. Either way JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:snipped..

I had a sick feeling last night when I read the update then later thought about that.

She cleaned up 40 posts and dropped 600 follows on her IG. People don't do that if they have nothing to hide.

College was not that long ago. April/19 as per the first page of her thread and an IG post.

I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt but I like to sleuth too which a lot of times is proof for me.

I agree with you about the cleanup. Also, JMO, not helping her case is her recent IG follows. One is Black Lives Matter and the other is a business owned by black people. If she followed before filming, I would not think twice about it. Now, it just feels like she is trying to hard.

The video of she and her friends dancing? Reminds me of the Quarantine Crew. Her video gave me mean girl vibes.

I’m not surprised if she is F1 to be honest which is disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:43 pm

chasus71 wrote:Well I just watched the op's Tik Tok story and she basically stated that it was now "the Girls in Rachel's friend Group" who made these comments about her liking black guys,

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914347344498576646?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914348725947223301?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914350747115097350?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914351642464816390?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@maddyybierster/video/6914354886947638533?lang=en

Then she showed screen shots of comments left on her Tik Tok yesterday from the friends of Rachel. Still to me she kind of changed her story to say that it wasn't specifically Rachael who made these comments back in HS, it was more from the GIRLS in that friend group who did. Either way JMO.

I'm hearing what you are hearing. It sounds like Tik Tok girl's complaints are against other girls in the group. I'm not hearing anything about Rachael specifically, and that lines up with what has been said elsewhere.

If Tik Tok girl wants to say *exactly* what Rachael said to her, (if anything,) I'm willing to listen. But for right now, I'm not seeing enough to warrant a complaint against Rachael specifically. IMO at this point the worst one can say is that she may not have had the best taste in friends in high school.

Tik Tok girl did say something about "our schools" or, "our two schools." Did she not even go to the same school as Rachael?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+42
Sprite
Jane Austen
dee
lightredemption
Luvstruck