SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:32 pm

@Amethyst She allegedly  went to the same school with her. She actually gave the information to the high school and the others understood the accusations.. there is no smoke without fire. Anyway, We shall keep watching.. its still early..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:34 pm

Amethyst wrote:

Tik Tok girl did say something about "our schools" or, "our two schools." Did she not even go to the same school as Rachael?[/quote]

Nope she didn't go to the same school as Rachael and apparently the poster had a beef with some of the girls in Rachael's circle of friends. I am not sure if some of those friends went to the same school as this girl but Rachael did not.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:40 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@Amethyst She allegedly  went to the same school with her. She actually gave the information to the high school and the others understood the accusations.. there is no smoke without fire. Anyway, We shall keep watching.. its still early..

It was stated that she did not go to the same school as Rachael.....

People commented on one of the videos asking for yearbook evidence and that is when the OP said that they didn't go to the same school

Last edited by chasus71 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:41 pm

So the first black bachelor is engaged to white racist woman imo? I shouldn't be shocked but I am disappointed
. When there is smoke there is fire imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:44 pm

Diana wrote:So the first black bachelor is engaged to white racist woman imo? I shouldn't be shocked but I am disappointed
. When there is smoke there is fire imo

Did you listen to the girls tik tok videos? It wasn't Rachael who bullied it was Friends in her circle who did.

Also, people turned on the poster when they found out that she was caught bullying someone online in a video posted. So all suspect here IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm

@Diana YES!!! There is no smoke without fire. I have been on a few of the other contestants page and there is no accusation or drama SO FAR... i feel Rachel definitely knows the bachelor playbook.. Lets see how far it goes and if she ends up being genuine..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:50 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:snipped

I agree with you about the cleanup.  Also, JMO, not helping her case is her recent IG follows.  One is Black Lives Matter and the other is a business owned by black people.  If she followed before filming, I would not think twice about it.  Now, it just feels like she is trying to hard.  

The video of she and her friends dancing?  Reminds me of the Quarantine Crew.  Her video gave me mean girl vibes.  

I’m not surprised if she is F1 to be honest which is disappointing.

Me too. She's just a college girl to me. Not a young smart established young lady that I envision Matt would have chosen. These were my opinions when the spoiler first came out that she was F1 and prior to all the other rumours.

In her IG story she gets shy when it's her turn to meet Matt, and to me she literally looks 12 yrs old. I don't want to look for that song that they are playing during their little dance routine, but it sounds like teenagers trying to be tough. Pardon me if I insult anyone who likes that song.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:01 pm

chasus71 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:@Amethyst She allegedly  went to the same school with her. She actually gave the information to the high school and the others understood the accusations.. there is no smoke without fire. Anyway, We shall keep watching.. its still early..

It was stated that she did not go to the same school as Rachael.....

People commented on one of the videos asking for yearbook evidence and that is when the OP said that they didn't go to the same school

Okay, I'm done with her, then.

As for "no smoke without fire," consider Jenna Cooper. Sometimes individuals just want to troll.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:33 pm

The girl on Tik Tok just made her account private. I am sure it is because of the comments about her lack of evidence she posted against Racheal, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:13 pm

Im trying to figure out what type of evidence some people wanted her to post. Video of her getting bullied i guess laugh out loud. Where there is smoke there is fire. That combined with her friends deleting their twitter accounts after their racist tweets were discovered.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:19 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:Im trying to figure out what type of evidence some people wanted her to post. Video of her getting bullied i guess laugh out loud. Where there is smoke there is fire. That combined with her friends deleting their twitter accounts after their racist tweets were discovered.
cantstopl  I dont get it too.. I didnt think that bullies leave paper trail. There are so many little things that we can point out as redflags even if we decide to exclude the tiktok video... Too much cleanup is going on and its concerning

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:20 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:snipped..
Its just super crazy and ironic that her pickup line had to do with dating without skin color when she is accused of bullying others that date regardless of color. I wonder if the producers know abt it and left it there.. we shall see..

I had a sick feeling last night when I read the update then later thought about that.

She cleaned up 40 posts and dropped 600 follows on her IG. People don't do that if they have nothing to hide.

College was not that long ago. April/19 as per the first page of her thread and an IG post.

I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt but I like to sleuth too which a lot of times is proof for me.

I agree with you about the cleanup.  Also, JMO, not helping her case is her recent IG follows.  One is Black Lives Matter and the other is a business owned by black people.  If she followed before filming, I would not think twice about it.  Now, it just feels like she is trying to hard.  

The video of she and her friends dancing?  Reminds me of the Quarantine Crew.  Her video gave me mean girl vibes.  

I’m not surprised if she is F1 to be honest which is disappointing.

She followed both Black Lives Matter and that black business accounts last week after being called out on reddit.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+42
Sprite
Jane Austen
dee
lightredemption
Luvstruck