SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:19 am

So Adam goes home Thursday night, right?
I need to mentally prepare myself.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:32 am

Dumb wrote:So Adam goes home Thursday night, right?

Could be Wed week, 4Nov

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:40 am

Enough wrote:

Could be Wed week,  4Nov

I agree with this. I think it'll most likely be next Weds.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:43 am

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:

Could be Wed week,  4Nov

I agree with this. I think it'll most likely be next Weds.

I don't think so cause there were some pap pics of Adam going on the hometown date where he was surfing with Elly.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:03 am

It seems like they're eliminating one at a time now so maybe James next episode then either Sam or Shannon Thursday, leaving Adam/Joe/Frazer HTDs for Elly and (Sam or Shannon)/Adrian/Pete HTDs for Becky next week?  

I wonder if they're going to squeeze all 6 HTDs into one episode or stretch. Surely they could zip through them with no travel involved and barely-developed storylines for the non-F1s.  Please just show us mercy and end it quickly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:08 am

It makes more sense for the F3s to be eliminated next week in the penultimate episode, but who knows how this is going to be structured.  James is definitely going Wednesday.  Going by the pap pics, there are still seven left after James leaves, so there might be another rose ceremony. According to SoDram, Sam says to Becky he is not ready for hometowns, but don't know whether he leaves at a RC or not, no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 am

"Not ready for hometowns" is the ultimate burn on a season when "hometown visit" means little more than a zoom call with whichever member of your family draws the short straw.  laugh out loud   Fair play to him though - get out while you can IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:15 am

@Bobette shock, horror someone telling it as it is laugh out loud.  Sam apparently needed more time before introducing Becky to his family, because he had only spent about 2.5 hours with her.....

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:30 am

So my episode elimination order, kinda, maybe.

Wednesday - James eliminated.
Thursday - Adrian single date. Mini dates with the guys. Sam eliminated.
Weds Nov. 4 - Adam and Shannon elimination. Makes sense for F3's gone in penultimate episode.
Thurs Nov. 5 - Finale, Joe and Adrian eliminated. Frazer and Pete sad F1's.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:35 am

ppffftttt "Sad F1s"! cantstopl

I love it and I agree.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:40 am

Maybe Sam eliminate himself since he is not keen with the hometown visit

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:45 am

Joe with a baby, so stinkin' cuuuute!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99