SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:55 am

Honestly, some people will believe anything.  :headbanging

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 I02g4yA
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4AtiJJO

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 ZI8s0rB
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 YBcMOHj
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 L3L76lG
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 HldZfGs
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 V1Q5cCo
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4mfCoEY

Source

Oh and that story they're talking about - it's one pic taken from that SAME location shortly after the FRC.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 WpTjSTk

Source

IMO, they have not seen each other since... and Frazer has no plans to see her ever again if he can avoid it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:58 am

laugh out loud when Ten do things like pretend Osher was on set the whole time, this is why... because most of the audience will just accept it without question and against all evidence

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by piraffe Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:23 pm

The Wash has been publishing articles of Adam heavily ever since he has been in Sydney. Now is that a PR stunt or is this really happening?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 D4936e10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 D9b07010

https://thewash.online/reality-check/the-bachelor/bella-varelis-adam-todd-romance/

There he goes! There he goes again! SMH!

piraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:27 pm

@piraffe He may think it is real, but I suspect for her it is a publicity stunt. She looks smug and calculating to me. Can you tell I'm not a fan?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:04 pm

Same here @Sprite
I find her to be insincere

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:02 am

Uuurrgghhhh she's so just predictable and irritating IMO.  :angryemotion

Adam would have been ripe for the picking - a bit naiive and apparently not savvy enough to see she's just using him in another pathetic attempt to remain in the public eye.  Grab some salt and get that leech off you before it's too late Adam. no

And yeah, The Wash are in on it IMO - they were doing similar stuff all season.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:12 am

Its strange the DM have some photos of Bachies in Bondi but did not mention Bella at all.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8950541/Bachelorettes-Adam-Todd-Shannon-Karaka-Sydneys-Bondi.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1605449363%7CMCAID%3D2F5F90320515D04D-600006BECAF7FA32

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:11 pm

@Enough Ha haa that will annoy her no end.  Good job DM.  laugh out loud

Adam Todd and Shannon Karaka failed to capture the hearts of either Elly or Becky Miles on this year's season of The Bachelorette.

But the genetically blessed lads looked far from heartbroken as they enjoyed a leisurely afternoon with their reality star pals, at Sydney's Bondi on Saturday.

Adam, 24, cut a cool and casual figure in a blue button-up shirt, tan trousers and brown leather boots, as he arrived a trendy eatery and bar, alongside Shannon, 30.

The tattooed Sydneysider, who was one of the first to be dumped by the sister duo, teamed his eye-catching look with a simple black cap and colourful sneakers.

Meanwhile, Emma, 32, revealed her enviably trim figure in a white off-the-shoulder frock, teamed with tan sandals, a beige shoulder bag and trendy sunglasses.

Other reality stars in attendance were Jackson Garlick of Bachelor In Paradise fame, Juliette Herrera from Locky Gilbert's Bachelor season, and Dasha Gaivoronski from Nick Cummins' season.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 9zXMQbP
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 TgqwQvt
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Co6sOia

Source

TPTB must be loving all the free publicity for the franchise.

ETA:  Well this is just embarrassing.  Becky is shilling for Harris Scarfe.  laugh out loud  (For our overseas members, Harris Scarfe is a low budget retail chain).

Tagging Harris Scarfe on Instagram Stories, Becky shared a photo of herself outside of the store, surrounded by her purchases which had up to 40 per cent off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:12 pm

So dramatic is claiming she's done a "full blown investigation" (ie probably just visited our site  Rolling Eyes ) and concluded Elly and Frazer have broken up.  No kidding.  

I wouldn't even call it a break up since IMO they haven't even seen each other since that single SHV immediately after the FRC, so technically were together no longer than Pete & Becky IMO.  

Wonder how long Elly's planning on persisting with this facade?  Frazer's making it pretty clear he's not with her and becomming less discrete by the day IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:16 am

Bachie in Bondi.
With Bec in one of the last ones, I can so relate, being the around a bunch of Blues supporters at school in Vic. Go Maroons!
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by piraffe Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:52 am

Dumb wrote:

Bachie in Bondi.
With Bec in one of the last ones, I can so relate, being the around a bunch of Blues supporters at school in Vic. Go Maroons!

This comment under this post got me wondering.
*Either they are dating(Oh dear Adam. No no)
*Or else as usual she's doing it for attention(nothing new here)

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 6347f710

piraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:07 am

I'm not feeling Bach in Bondi at all.  With no sleuthing potential, all I see is a bunch of desperate attention seekers.  

e.g. Emma and Sam the Dolphin have apparently hooked up.  Now, if this had happened in Fiji it would have been interesting to sleuth (since what a weird couple laugh out loud) and amusing to watch on screen.  But having having it play out via disjointed, low-quality IG stories? ... meh.

As much as I whinge about TPTB, at the end of the day I want them to do the dirty work - appraise these people, distill their essence, and present them to me as a one-dimensional character in the familiar format I have come to love and loathe in equal measure.

I'm not interested in which bar they're hanging out at this week or who's sliding into who else's DMs. If it's served up on a silver platter, there's no fun in it for me. This lot blew their load too early and people are going to be tired of their antics long before BiP 2022 IMO.

And with Bach 2021 not filming till mid-Feb, it's going to be a long dry spell with nothing to sleuth.  Hmpf.   :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99