SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:20 pm

@GuardianAngel Sorry about that. I edited my post.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:59 pm

@bluwavz Great thanks! yes

Interesting face shots, 3 for Ivan one for Brendan?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:20 am

I’m glad the guys are psyched for a new Bachelorette. They did seem interested in getting to know Clare, so I was hoping it would go well when the switch happened to Tayshia. I bet she will knock ‘em dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:59 am

Chris H. has raved about Tayshia's nice personality, so I think the guys will love her. I think they will have the ability to relax around her and have fun.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:34 am

Two preview clips of the rest of the guys basically wanting answer from Clare. I think one is before her date with Dale and the other is after their date.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SMH Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:27 am

After Clare, I think the least those men deserve is a girl who will listen to all of them and give each of them a fair chance.
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:56 am

Random observation: In the ITM on the second video Kenny’s neck looks huge.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:18 pm

Tayshia .... the calm after the storm ... looking forward to see if she can find love with one of the guys Clare kept. I just wish shed have started sooner as some of the guys already eliminated may have been perfect for her.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Those two clips make it clear that the guys knew they weren't being given a fair chance. I really think that the editing had to show the guys' feelings and what led up to this because of the lead change.

I have a feeling that we're either not seeing Tayshia this episode or it ends when she walks in so we'll have to hang on for another week. I am somewhat interested to see how this all plays out and to see Bri & Chris.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:26 pm

I'm looking forward to this distraction tonight from everything else going on right now!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:02 pm

ahh here we go!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I'm looking forward to this distraction tonight from everything else going on right now!
Me too! And I am glad it’s an episode I am excited to watch to see how it all happens

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
ElonM
Jaybird
Topazgold
ReneeM
luvstx
Sprite
Maddy
Tiggerlgh
Crazylady29
Norcalgal
albean99