SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-4-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Ratings:

In the latest TV show ratings, ABC’s eventful, special Thursday installment of The Bachelorette drew a season high in audience (with 5.3 million viewers) while matching its demo high (and leading the night’s non-NFL fare) with a 1.4 rating; read recap.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tv-ratings-bachelorette-rises-swap-162310878.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Next week I think is only After The Final Rose, Men Tell All will be at the end of Tayshia's season
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:51 pm

Cringe. Clare jumped the gun too soon. This will never last. I give it six months. Hope I'm wrong for her sake. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:05 pm

@Sprite Just wanted you to know that I liked EACH of your posts for this episode and SO agreed with your comments.

Clare reminded me of myself in the 10th grade when I was madly in love with Bobby. And while I hope it works out for Clare and Dale (everyone deserves love and happiness!) I feel there is a good chance it may not based on this franchise's history of success.

Oh, and I never saw Bobby after our high school graduation...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:06 pm

i am actually happy for clare and dale. I wish them to have a happy and long relationship, and hope they can work together as a couple to manage and maintain a great relationship. i started following some IG accounts which support this two and yeah.. they look great together
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-season-16-episode-4-recap-clare-crawley-tayshia-adams-sharleen-joynt/

The rest of her article is her opinion on the urgency of a proposal which IA.

This part is what ITA with as well. As I was watching last night, and at the time, because of editing it sort of appeared Dale wasn't into Clare as much as she was into him. When he proposed, knowing what little I know about him, I didn't think he would propose if he didn't want to. Various vids I watched today Dale said a few times, there was no question for him to propose and they were both relaxed calm and enjoyed the moment. I know the 'ette has a responsibility to give each contestant a chance but to me if they were so confident in what seems to be love at first sight I have no issue with her choice to leave and not lead everyone else on, right down to the F2. JMO's.

So, I guess you could say I believe in Clare and Dale because, in the end, and even with so few words of his shown, Dale did prove Clare right. He “showed up” in the most major way for her: He threw himself in front of the proverbial fire-breathing dragon (production + a judgmental audience of millions) to protect her. Watching Dale get down on one knee last night was the closest thing to a knight in shining armour I have ever witnessed on this show, and was by far the most “fairytale”-like ending we’ve seen.

Congratulations to Clare and Dale! I wish this unique and special couple all the best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:48 pm

I loved last night's episode! We got closure on Clare and Dale - wish them HEA and we got to see a lot of the guys acting like bros, which is always fun. This is a good group of guys - some real jobs and careers and lots of life experience. I'm aware of RS F1 spoiler and now can't wait to watch the interaction between Tayshia and him! I don't remember who said he was all about second chances but the rest of this season is all about that. Bring it on!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:43 am

Ashley I’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a34600487/bachelorette-clare-crawley-season-16-episode-4-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:44 am

https://youtu.be/zHuuVZ96lsI
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:10 pm

I was really entertained by this week's episode. I appreciated that it seemed to have distinct "chapters," almost like a movie or a novel.

A couple of things stood out to me. The first was Clare declaring herself in love, and yet both she and Blake noted that she had not at that point even had a one-on-one date with the object of her affection. As Blake rightly pointed out, how could she possibly have any basis to make that declaration? Blake and I were pretty much on the same page about that.

Do I think Clare was in love at that point? Oh, absolutely. I think she was in love with the idea of Dale as opposed to the actual, flesh and blood man. She built up this idea in her mind based on his social media, and when he emerged from the limo, handsome, smiling, and charming, she was convinced. All I can say is that I did the same thing in my early-to-mid 20s. I mistook the idea that I had built up about a man, based on my needs and wants, for the real thing. I had a laser-like focus on superficial things, and ignored some deep seated character flaws. My friends tried to warn me, but couldn't get through to me. I was convinced. I eventually moved on, but it wasn't until much later that I realized the signs had been there for me to read all along.

I think Clare is in the same space. It's possible that the real Dale will largely match up with her idealized vision of Dale, or at least be close enough for a match. Time will tell. But I also think it's at least equally likely that the scales will fall off of her eyes.

I remember that she talked about how, in his youth, her dad impetuously pursued her mom. I realized that her dad served as a template for her for how relationships should go. And yes, sometimes they do go that way, and a 40+ year marriage is the result. And sometimes not.

Do I wish her and Dale happiness? Sure, why not?

I liked the look of that seaside condo. I wonder where it is located?

Tayshia looked amazing. I'm looking forward to following her journey. I did notice that Zac C. started to get some more airtime in this episode.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:05 pm

@Amethyst The panoramic view of the ocean and beaches was along the Malibu coast. Have no idea if that is where Clare and Dale were actually sequestered.

I found it interesting that both their parents had similar engagement stories!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
ElonM
Jaybird
Topazgold
ReneeM
luvstx
Sprite
Maddy
Tiggerlgh
Crazylady29
Norcalgal
albean99