SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:53 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EmGqkZnVMAAEtPC
Dale Moss @DaleMoss
Can’t even put it into words! pic.twitter.com/8NDfhOni4e
https://mobile.twitter.com/DaleMoss
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:54 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:56 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I always hope it lasts.  Just don’t expect it to.  Especially not this one.  I will be happy if wrong
I also always hope it lasts but don’t expect it to. All the best to them!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:57 pm

She felt it more now...after their night together. Gee those lady bits sure are tingling now.

What are you thinking. No, what are you thinking. No, you. She wants that proposal and he has no bloody idea.

I feel embarrassed watching how this grown woman is acting. I don't see the same obsessive response from him. It's like she is already pressuring him. Good luck Dale. I have a feeling you will need it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EmGtAUdXgAIo9mw
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
Me all season long 😳 #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/9Q4Jr6FSoO
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:01 pm

I feel as if they are just pushing and overwhelming Dale in this bubble to get Clare what she wants and get her the hell out of there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EmGs2nVXIAU87yM
Rosecast w/ Rim and AB @rosecastpodcast
Blake continues his relentless streak of incorrect predictions. Actually impressive. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/udgkH6t8gd
https://mobile.twitter.com/rosecastpodcast
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:02 pm

I'm glad she said she didn't want to lead them on. That's exactly what she would have done if she went through the process, which would have made her a worst bachelorette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 EmGtuFLXYAEy16m
Rosecast w/ Rim and AB @rosecastpodcast
“Congratulations on falling in love. Now you must become engaged immediately. Those are the rules of the Bachelor Bubble™.” #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/AIecL84jSZ
https://mobile.twitter.com/rosecastpodcast
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Ivan come through! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:06 pm

@GuardianAngel Mature & Class Act!!!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:07 pm

No you were not open and willing. You had already honed in on Dale before you even showed up. Just shut up. The guys look less than impressed and aren't buying any of her BS.

No you don't get it Clare. You really don't. You wasted these guys time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Nov 5th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
ElonM
Jaybird
Topazgold
ReneeM
luvstx
Sprite
Maddy
Tiggerlgh
Crazylady29
Norcalgal
albean99