SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:57 pm

Watching Unfiltered right now. Hope this week's episode will have less drama.

suzq

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:38 pm

Dr. Pepper and Pastor Cal are on this episode -- I think this is good and I wish they would have been helping the couples earlier this season. They have needed it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:12 pm

So both Virginia and Brianna have a fear of pregnancy while Eric and Vincent want kids. One would think the interview process would delve into the question of wanting children before matching couples.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 am

I don’t think Paige has come to her senses at all! It sounded like it in the beginning. But when she sat down with Dr. Pepper, it seems she was laying all the blame with the ex-fiancé. Not Chris’s horrible character flaws. She is a complete DUNCE.
And after seeing all these warning signs, if she stays with this idiot, she’s going to deserve everything she gets.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm

I thought Pastor Cal totally pooh-poohed Virginia's fear of childbirth and delivery. What the heck does he know, oh he-of-no-uterus?
At least Dr. Pepper acknowledged and understood Briana's fears surrounding pregnancy and her underlying high blood pressure. Oh yeah, Dr. P. DOES have a uterus.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:18 pm

@Mastiiffmom IA at that point I was so frustrated listening to her, I wanted to shout, wake up!!!

I think Briana needs some education and counselling on her fears. Millions of women give birth. She'll be ok.

I didn't watch last night but sort of watched a bit here and there, on a rerun just now, I'm thinking it was last nights epi, but didn't see the last half hour or so. Did they have a sit down with everyone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:31 pm

I wonder if any couples from this season are still together, anyone know?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:11 am

Totally off topic. Speaking of vaginas and giving birth...I’m on “foal watch” so just checking in for a quick minute. I’ve got two mares who are overdue. I’m up waiting on one to go tonight. It will be nice when I can watch something else on my television other than my mares doing NOTHING in their stalls but EATING!
I’ll get caught up on the crazies when this is over!
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 pm

@Mastiiffmom Thanks for sharing! Let us know how it goes!

@Jolena I'm not sure but I plan on finding updates.

I think I saw a commercial for Happily Ever after. I'll check for updates. Not sure if we posted any yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:02 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:09 pm

Yep!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:52 pm

Watching Unfiltered at the moment. My husband's only comment was "What is Clara wearing? Does she think she's 18 years old?"

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 12 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
GuiltyPleasure
Hotmomma
pikake
gurlbrit
Jolena