SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Thatgirl31109 Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:05 am

@luvnunity Good find ! Wow these homes are very nice. And yes I know the headboard isn’t seen clearly but I went back and looked at the guess room picture and you can slightly see the headboard on the twin beds.

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:08 pm

@Thatgirl31109 @luvnunity Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1022092695

It's always exciting for me when something it sleuthed, it never gets old!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:42 am

Just like old times! Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1022092695
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:23 pm

So, I said to myself that it would be telling to see who got the first date after Matt's talk with his Dad.  I felt that he would either be distracted and closed off or he would seek comfort from her.  Just in everyday life, when something hits you hard, you want to share that with someone you care about.  
I believe that his LCD with Michelle was the same day as his talk with Dad.  I don't have a SC of that talk, but they were in one of the estate homes, may have been the home Matt was staying and it was bright, daylight.  When we see Matt broken down, it's night.  We also see him in the hotel the girls were staying (he's riding the elevator).  So that heavy crying was not directly after seeing Dad, but after one of the ladies in the hotel.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen12

https://youtu.be/DRcuXBeUNoE

Now, because of the spoiler, we would assume that that was the breakup with Michelle.  HOWEVER, in the video above, Matt is describing his tears as coming from a conversation with the "women" where he had to open up and be vulnerable that led to a favorable outcome.  So if he had this conversation with Michelle on his LCD and it's been said that he cancelled his LCD with Rachael, then that means he did not share this info with Rachael, YET... But when would he have time since he cancels her date?  
He becomes vulnerable to the point of tears with a woman, and that gives him the clarity to dump her, forego having that experience with Rachael but choose her in the end?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:31 am

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen13

We haven't seen this look yet, right? This is FRC look. In current preview, Rachael is wearing a black plunge neck dress for the RC.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
bronco18
Luvstruck
luvnunity
Amethyst
chasus71