SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diamond Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:51 am

Okey, I've done a breakdown from Peter's first look (november 25, 2019) to see kinda what happened there:
Breakdown:

I have my suspicions about Bri, cause I don't know if they would put them in a romantic moment in the preview, I feel like it's more of F10 or F7 move
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:12 am

Bri and Jessenia are still private on IG. I have no idea if that means anything, but I’m noting it here just in case.

The only other women who are still private are Madison (cut before filming per RS), Casandra, and Nicole Rovner (both of them followed contestants after the first night of filming so they were also cut/eliminated). Everyone else has gone public by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:00 pm

@Diamond thanks for the recap! yes

@Hawaii Girl thanks for the follow up. I find it interesting we had so many go public all on the same day, and yet we have Bri (who deleted 30 posts) and Jessina (who followed 7 more but no other changes) are still quiet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Diamond thanks for the recap! yes

@Hawaii Girl thanks for the follow up. I find it interesting we had so many go public all on the same day, and yet we have Bri (who deleted 30 posts) and Jessina (who followed 7 more but no other changes) are still quiet.

It is interesting. Jessenia did accept a Twitter follower while filming was going on. I wonder if Bri is F1. Serena P. is public but she has been quiet I believe. She’s another possibility in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:48 pm

Umm Matt’s mom followed Rachael’s Instagram account. Umm other contestants started following an IG account that was made under her name during filming. That account is now deleted but Matt’s mom following her is so random. Was that other account a fake, was she in the f2 and met her,  or is this just a random follow? Took a screencap in case she unfollows.

https://www.instagram.com/pjames61/
ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Bb7a0d10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Hawaii Girl thanks for the follow up. I find it interesting we had so many go public all on the same day, and yet we have Bri (who deleted 30 posts) and Jessina (who followed 7 more but no other changes) are still quiet.

Is it possible these girls had private accounts before filming anyway so they've just kept it that way? Bri doing a SM cleanup probably means she makes it quite far though, but her over exposure in the promos so far has me thinking she doesn't make it all the way. Our F1/2 are usually a little more hidden. Shown enough to know they're there, but not blatantly obvious.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:Umm Matt’s mom followed Rachael’s Instagram account. Umm other contestants started following an IG account that was made under her name during filming. That account is now deleted but Matt’s mom following her is so random. Was that other account a fake, was she in the f2 and met her,  or is this just a random follow? Took a screencap in case she unfollows.

https://www.instagram.com/pjames61/
ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Bb7a0d10

@smg2587 She's now unfollowed Rachael and followed Abigail. Took a SC for show.

ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Scree127
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:25 pm

She is only doing this because people think she spoiled the season yesterday when she posted that story of him facetiming someone. They thought that they saw someone with dark hair and that is was probably mari. I didn't see a thing in that picture tho.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:46 am

I thought it was someone with dark hair too. I s/capped it when I first saw it, enlarged it, and then thought, it wasn't clear enough to decided one way or another. The arrow being the hair, with a higher hairline. (like Bri)  Lightening on a phone can make a big difference plus sometimes it's the same thing as seeing animals in the clouds. laugh out loud JMO.

Thanks @sportsgirl94 for originally s/capping it. I too thought about Bri being the F1 because of the cleanup. She deleted another 47 posts in addition to the 30 some odd the other day, and is down to 23 posts from the original 97 and following from 890 to 812. She's either F1 or F3 cleaning up to be a good impression for the F1 or hopes for being the 'ette. JMO but contestants delete that many posts for a reason.

ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Phone11

From - IG story deleted
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5645p240-bachelor-25-matt-james-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:57 am

So after getting caught following and unfollowing rachael Matt's mother then followed abigail. Then after 11:30 last night she followed everyone else. Something is up.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:40 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:So after getting caught following and unfollowing rachael Matt's mother then followed abigail. Then after 11:30 last night she followed everyone else. Something is up.

Damage control? I am sure the producers were not happy with her taking a picture of Matt talking with his F1. The picture came down quickly; I’m guessing she is doing this to throw people off.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:39 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:So after getting caught following and unfollowing rachael Matt's mother then followed abigail. Then after 11:30 last night she followed everyone else. Something is up.

Damage control?  I am sure the producers were not happy with her taking a picture of Matt talking with his F1.  The picture came down quickly; I’m guessing she is doing this to throw people off.  
The rachael part is weird to me.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109