SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:47 pm

This is the same dude that defended Hannah Brown so i never saw him leaving rachael for her mess. He probably believes she never did the stuff the tiktok girl said. So welp for both of them.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

ILoveNewYork - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:08 pm

I feel like I wouldn’t but it past Matt to troll everyone with this. He knows that theirs rumors about who his F1 is. I wouldn’t say this is definitive just that it’s interesting. For all we know he could have just been doing this on purpose. He is best friends with Tyler who loves to troll/mess with people also. I find it odd that he does this 2 days after people on reddit were talking about how Bri’s added songs by an artist that Matt mentioned.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:34 pm

The season has barely started. IMO this is hardly proof. We have had this kind of "proof" before and it didn't exactly pan out. I will hold off and wait for more solid results before I pass judgement.

Personally, thus far, I don't really see Matt that into anyone. I can see that he likes a few, but I don't see the interest/chemistry that I have seen from other leads. Maybe it is simply that since this is his first season, I don't know him as well as previous leads and I am not picking up clues. Maybe he is just lacking in affect and is thus harder to read. All I know is that I don't see "it".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:46 pm

@Sprite to piggy back off what you said... Looking at the current front-runners on the show, i dont see any of the ladies matching his frat boy lifestyle..  Serena P might be young (22) but she acts more mature than himself and his crew.. Abigail and Bri have careers and are too progressive for him.. I am thankful that they might be the potential Bachelorette.. I am ok with either of them.. I hope they get mature men like Clayshia..

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed reference to sarah)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:22 pm

I don't see any chemistry yet either. I have no problem accepting this if it's true, however things just aren't adding up for me. Can we talk about edits for a moment? I was a believer that Michelle was/is F1. She is ALL OVER the previews. We see her on maybe 2 dates, that's her in the red dress yelling with Pieper, I'm pretty sure it's her that Bri is talking to telling her, "Everyone is in it for themselves." It's her that's with a couple other girls peeking in on someone, she has on the black and white lace dress. I'm pretty sure it's her that we see Matt talking to saying, "The work you're doing will shape a generation" and we see her in REAL tears, painting the picture that she's really emotionally invested. She hasn't even debuted on the show yet, but we see her in several meaningful situations. I seriously doubt they are propping her up for possible Bachelorette, we've had 2 black Ette's in a row, we won't get 3. If she is in fact not F1, then what is it exactly TPTB are trying to sell us?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:00 am

I can't believe we went from Zac and Tayshia to this. This is so embarrassing. Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 am

@Kayben14 We're people watching his Spotify for spoilers before yesterday? Everyone started talking about the girls spotifys yesterday and then suddenly he's listening to Rachaels? If people have been watching and he didn't slip up till now then I'd say he very likely could of saw everyone talking about it and decided to troll
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:45 am

I was so excited to watch this season until it was spoiled that Rachel is F1. ☹😬
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:21 am

I haven't been following the season very closely thus far.  I like a number of the women but am not up to speed on all the sleuthing/spoilers.  Is there definitive info that Rachael is a racist?  Jeez that's awful if true.   I always like the Bachelorette better because of the guys.  But one of my friends and I were saying Matt really seemed to have a great group of women.  

I hope if this is true it's not some production idea of a "dramatic" plot point.   There is so much crazy in the world right now, can't we have another good season where there is no villan???  We have Victoria it seems for the drama.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mrshappygolucky Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:28 am

luvnunity wrote:I don't see any chemistry yet either.  I have no problem accepting this if it's true, however things just aren't adding up for me.  Can we talk about edits for a moment?  I was a believer that Michelle was/is F1.  She is ALL OVER the previews.  We see her on maybe 2 dates, that's her in the red dress yelling with Pieper, I'm pretty sure it's her that Bri is talking to telling her, "Everyone is in it for themselves."  It's her that's with a couple other girls peeking in on someone, she has on the black and white lace dress.  I'm pretty sure it's her that we see Matt talking to saying, "The work you're doing will shape a generation" and we see her in REAL tears, painting the picture that she's really emotionally invested. She hasn't even debuted on the show yet, but we see her in several meaningful situations.  I seriously doubt they are propping her up for possible Bachelorette, we've had 2 black Ette's in a row, we won't get 3.  If she is in fact not F1, then what is it exactly TPTB are trying to sell us?  

If Rachael is really F1 then the edits now make sense to me because I was a little confused before the whole Spotify “spoiler” surfaced. We’re noticing they’re showing a lot of clips of WOC getting intimate with Matt (Bri in what appears to be a FS, heavy make outs with Michelle and Serena, “falling in love” talk from Serena) because they’re trying to get WOC viewers invested (I’m Asian and I find myself getting very invested when I think the front runners are WOC). So if producers know F1 is Caucasian on a season where there will be more POC tuning in, they don’t want to alienate us too quick by showing a lot of him and Rachael.

mrshappygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:39 am

Why is her mom on spoiler accounts defending her? Her friends/family seem so messy &loud production probably hates them 💀
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:10 am

pavalygurl wrote:I haven't been following the season very closely thus far.  I like a number of the women but am not up to speed on all the sleuthing/spoilers.  Is there definitive info that Rachael is a racist?  Jeez that's awful if true.   I always like the Bachelorette better because of the guys.  But one of my friends and I were saying Matt really seemed to have a great group of women.  

I hope if this is true it's not some production idea of a "dramatic" plot point.   There is so much crazy in the world right now, can't we have another good season where there is no villan???  We have Victoria it seems for the drama.
I think it’s a matter of perspective and the way people view things. Premiere night a girl on TikTok said Rachael & her friends bullied her for liking black guys in high school. Rachael’s friends, the ones that she was with during the premiere then proceeded to leave nasty comments under the girl’s TikTok. But one of Rachael’s friends commented and said something along the lines of people changing after high school, which I think implies there’s some truth there. Rachael shared some posts on IG earlier this year from a Q-anon type account. She dressed up as a Native American for Halloween a few years ago. She liked a post from a friend that had the confederate flag displayed. And I just saw screenshots on reddit that show that in 2016 her and her white friends used the darkskinned emojis back and forth to each other on Venmo. That says racism to me, but I’m sure not everyone will agree.

Imo I don’t think any of this will affect her relationship with Matt. He’s used to being around and defending racism. It only affects the way I as a viewer think of her.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - F1 - F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
luvstx
LoveDovez
Doats
jlccaz
Thatgirl31109