SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:24 am

albean99 wrote:Just read that article about Chris Conran. Not impressed by Nick's comments. no no

I think Nick just commented about his legs. His guest Dave Holmes was the one suggesting the bisexuality.

Nick is very PC and I think he would be very aware how inappropriate that might seem.

I think Chris has editors to blame for how he came across. I wouldn't be surprised if that was something they were trying to hint at. Since Colton came out, I can see them going that route. Frankly, I think that was the only reason Tia was brought on the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:34 am

Why are the guys fighting over Thomas and Aaron. When Ivan there?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:21 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/5843d266-e678-4564-810a-78ff3173f060
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:42 pm

Oh I'm sure there's more crazies! laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:12 pm

I dont know if it's been mentioned but there is an insider on reddit who does BIP spoilers and she is never wrong.

Her latest info is that the Ivan/Aaron fight is over Chelsea.

Also, that Dean/Caelynn makes an appearance this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:26 pm

^^ RS said Becca and Thomas are also dating again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f49c

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:23 pm

@seton thanks for the info. They are on the move. I'm looking forward to that if they do make an appearance.

https://www.instagram.com/deanie_babies/

@Linds911 I don't know much about him so I'll have to wait to see them together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:54 am

@GuardianAngel All I know about Thomas is what Reality Steve has said, and the drama he did in Katie's season. So far on BIP he seems ok so I'm curious how their relationship will turn out cause so far we haven't seen anything!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1f49c

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:45 am

@GuardianAngel  his interview on Bryan & Mike’s podcast was pretty revealing. He opened up a lot.  His older brother started battling with bipolar disorder & schizophrenia around the time Thomas was in 4th grade, & his dad suffered from PTSD from being in the military. That made Thomas grow up quicker, he became more self sufficient in terms of taking care of himself, & also started cooking for the family stuff like that because he wanted to help his mom. He played sports his whole life & is very competitive. After college he struggled transitioning away from athletics, that led to him struggling with depression & turning to pills & alcohol. He was in a long term relationship with the person he thought he’d marry, she got pregnant & they lost the baby & that tore their relationship apart. He was single for 4 years after that.The show was a breakthrough for him to feel ready to let that past relationship go & he thinks he projected a lot of those feelings into Katie. He liked the idea of Katie more than he actually liked Katie. Thomas’ grandfather was also the 2nd ever black Rear Admiral in the navy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:55 am

@ReneeM Thanks for sharing that. This Thomas would have been so much more interesting to watch than the "villain" they edited him to be. I don't understand why they think the same fake drama over and over again is more interesting than the real thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:59 am

That interview does present Thomas in a more rounded light. But Thomas also told Katie that he loved her early on (after something like two group dates.) That made him come off as slick and insincere, a game player. I got the feeling, since he was so disliked by many of the men in the house, that his too-quick declaration of love for Katie was the tip of the iceberg. And then he admitted his interest in becoming the Bachelor, which granted, probably crosses the minds of most cast members, but then most know to let the process play out. When Thomas was discussing this with the men, he kept flashing his smile, and it dawned on me that he uses his smile to communicate pretend sincerity.

So to me, on the show, he came off like the caricature of a used car salesman, who has a clunker he'd like to unload on you.

ETA: Thomas reminds me of a guy who I knew in college, who was likewise handsome and slick, and who was always after the relationship which would be the most financially and socially advantageous to him. And here we have Thomas, who is currently in a relationship with (ta-DUM!) Becca Kufrin, one of the most followed and sought-after women in BN. How convenient!

Compare that to Michael A., who also admitted that Katie served as a bridge for him to be ready to accept love again. No one ever questioned Michael's sincerity because his feelings for Katie were slower to grow, and seemed to come about organically.

Thomas has a long way to go for me to trust him, because at this point, I don't.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:07 pm

@ReneeM Following up on your summary of Mike and Bryan’s interview with Thomas. I was curious about his grandfather and did some digging. In addition to being the 2nd ever black Rear Admiral in the navy, he went on to be US Ambassador to Guyana and then Kenya. After that he was a Professor at Yale. Here’s the Wikipedia on him:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Eustis_Thomas

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022