SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:23 pm

Thomas admires Dr Joe and considers him a friend, according to his bio and 'learn about' that ABC posted pre-show. That tells me there is far more to him than what he was edited to be. The fact that he discussed his family problems in a podcast is telling me that he is ready to be open. Not sure he did that on Katie's season and perhaps that was the reason he got the edit he did. Have to say that having a very successful parent or grandparent sets a high bar and it can be a challenge to live up to. While Thomas does nothing for me, I think he's showing more of whom he is on BIP and I'm giving him a thumbs up (so far, at least).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:57 pm

@ReneeM Thank you for bringing that over. This franchise takes pleasure in bringing out the worst in people and editing to suit their narrative rather than taking real life issues, acknowledging them in hopes of helping others. Even when they do address sensitive issue's they screw it up.

I think people with difficult pasts, need to somehow come around and realize they are better than that and will do what they can to better themselves (professional help) and find a passion they enjoy and can work hard at. He had an incredible grandfather who he can look up and learn from. Maybe Becca will be that person for him. I wonder if Thomas's parents named him taking his g/f's last name.

@mbl thank you for the wiki. A man dedicated to his country in so many ways. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:21 pm

https://twitter.com/variety/status/1435060591765381120?s=21

Retweeted by Robert Mills... 🤔

Last edited by Idlemess on Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:39 pm

@Idlemess As if it wasn't clear enough already that they were throwing Brendan under the bus and running over him...repeatedly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:14 pm

@Sprite that's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching. Brendan and Piper made a deal with TPTB and thought everything was going to be hunky dory take home a pay cheque and live happily ever after only to be exposed as liars.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:23 pm

They deserved it as far as I'm concerned. I thought that they were a cute potential couple pre-show but that went out the window pretty fast. Can't feel all that sympathetic for them. They both know that whatever they say can and likely will be used.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite that's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching. Brendan and Piper made a deal with TPTB and thought everything was going to be hunky dory take home a pay cheque and live happily ever after only to be exposed as liars.

Today's lesson for want to be influencers from all versions of the Bachelor franchise...if they promise you something that seems too good to be true...it is. They will screw you over with pleasure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:14 am

@albean99 Wow, I read some comments before I watched but it was way worse than I even thought. I liked Brendan and defended him, but what appalling behavior. There is no excuse for things he said about Natasha. He's behaving like such an azzhole. Pieper is young and thinks this is all fun and games. I agree, they both have some comeupance due and it won't be pretty. It's their own fault.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite that's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching. Brendan and Piper made a deal with TPTB and thought everything was going to be hunky dory take home a pay cheque and live happily ever after only to be exposed as liars.

Producers obviously had their storyline planned before either of them set foot on the beach, but what surprised me is how much extra damaging footage both Pieper & Brendan gave them. It’s like they were having conversations they didn’t realize were being filmed. I’m curious if their # of followers is ironically actually decreasing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:18 am

jojo47 wrote:

Producers obviously had their storyline planned before either of them set foot on the beach, but what surprised me is how much extra damaging footage both Pieper & Brendan gave them. It’s like they were having conversations they didn’t realize were being filmed. I’m curious if their # of followers is ironically actually decreasing.

Brendan's IG follower numbers are tumbling! Down from 348K yesterday to 315K now and still trending down. The smug discussion about followers was one of the many awful aspects of his (their) behavior. Although the whole "plan" stunk, the way he talked with such derision about Natasha and her lack of prospects as though he had done her a favor - was so superior and disrespectful. He made it seem as though his actions actually helped a poor pitiful girl out! Glad that Natasha came through with class and maturity unlike the other two.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:46 pm

https://twitter.com/abc7gmw/status/1435274567933644801?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:17 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/829e6bf4-2a5d-4a1f-9e2f-7c2299e90214
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022