SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:38 pm

I listened to Bachelor Happy Hour with Becca & Alana. Summary ; Alana said Katie invited a Group in San Diego to hang out including her, Jessinia & other girls & guys from her season before BIP. She & Chris did not Date each other just flirted in group setting. Alana was excited for experience and had other guys on her "list" who she was hoping to get to know in paradise (including Thomas & Aaron) & others who had not arrived yet. She did regret kissing Chris at party where Jessinia could see them, she apologized to J after filming but damage was done & they have not talked since. Chris reached out to Alana after BIP, apologized for not handling it better & explained his side of what went down. They are now dating & supporting each other through backlash. She insisted they had no "Plan" for Paradise. The situation of Brendan & Pieper who were in an actual dating relationship with each other & planned to continue relationship in Paradise was totally different & caused cast to overreact to situation with Chris as result. It upset her no one would listen to what she had to say. She also said it is un-FAIR for some of cast to single them out over motivation to gain more social media followers when everyone who participates in show can benefit from those opportunities.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Relalou Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Relalou wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite that's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching. Brendan and Piper made a deal with TPTB and thought everything was going to be hunky dory take home a pay cheque and live happily ever after only to be exposed as liars.

Producers obviously had their storyline planned before either of them set foot on the beach, but what surprised me is how much extra damaging footage both Pieper & Brendan gave them. It’s like they were having conversations they didn’t realize were being filmed. I’m curious if their # of followers is ironically actually decreasing.

Brendan's IG follower numbers are tumbling!  Down from 348K yesterday to 315K now and still trending down.  The smug discussion about followers was one of the many awful aspects of his (their) behavior.  Although the whole "plan" stunk, the way he talked with such derision about Natasha and her lack of prospects as though he had done her a favor - was so superior and disrespectful.  He made it seem as though his actions actually helped a poor pitiful girl out!  Glad that Natasha came through with class and maturity unlike the other two.

IG follower update: Brendan down to 274K - he has almost lost 100K followers since Monday and I think next week will only speed up the trend. Seems like just desserts!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:48 pm

Thanks for the summary, @Luvstruck! That's kind of what I thought. I didn't think they had the same situation as Brendan & Pieper. I didn't think that they'd be dating so good for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:26 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/10ea6cfe-fc21-4960-a08f-f1dc081f6256
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:24 am

I thought it was interesting that they lumped Chris & Alana in with Brendan & Pieper on Click Bait when it doesn't seem like C & A planned things ahead of time. I actually thought that Joe might apologize for taking part in ganging up on Chris but didn't at all and that disappointed me. It was mostly about Natasha and her reactions to what happened which makes sense. I imagine they'll talk more about Brendan & Pieper after we see the next couple of episodes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:19 pm

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6J0tMXUgDJKDQkY21tHe6R?si=xsABJQSDQrOnZLSa7PhCnw&dl_branch=1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:34 pm

^^^
Listened. Kendall said she had interest in getting to know Ivan but also said she wasn’t in a good headspace because returning to the same location was emotional. She remained respectful while talking about both Joe and a brief mention of Serena. What Kendall said remains consistent with what has been shown thus far on screen.

Mike & Bryan had strong opinions about friends of Brendan not stepping up and directly calling Brendan out as part of what friends do to better each other. They specifically mentioned Ivan because of the scene shown where Natasha speaks with him.
They said they were open to giving Brendan space on the pod to share his perspective.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:27 pm

@notarose I've always liked Kendall. She seems classy and kind. I follow her on IG and she's been spending time with family and close friends and seems to be doing okay.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:51 pm

@notarose thanks for the recap. @pavalygurl I'm glad she seems to be doing okay. It's been awhile now that they split but I'm sure emotional for both of them to be there at the same time.

I think, this is what they both needed to move on. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose thanks for the recap. @pavalygurl I'm glad she seems to be doing okay. It's been awhile now that they split but I'm sure emotional for both of them to be there at the same time.

I think, this is what they both needed to move on. jmo's

Plus spoiler Joe actually gets engaged to Serena during BIP finale closes the door on any future reconciliation with Kendall. She must know how BIP ended by now & with Joe publicly repeating several times he & Kendall were never engaged has to hurt her WellsAdams - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3100179927 after all the time together.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:40 am

@Luvstruck Wasn't Kendall Joe's first love? If so, I can see what he took his time with her and possibly making a long-term commitment. But once you've been through a close relationship, your timeframe changes and I think that is what happened with Joe and Serena. I'm actually surprised Serena accepted an engagement ring, based on her breaking up with Matt James. She wasn't ready then.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:21 pm

Wow I find it strange that there is not a lot of discussion going on for BIP. Are some just not watching or don't find it much interest to even talk about?

I don't watch the show but am aware of all the drama going on. I don't get why some just expect people who come on this show to act other than what it is which is a dating show. Most are there anyway to gain a larger following no matter if they admit it or not. I figure only a small set are there to truly find love, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022