SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:49 pm

@chasus71 I think this week BIP is only on Tuesday night. Didn't DWTS start yesterday and is taking up Monday nights?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:10 pm

@chasus71 Show discussion takes place in the Episode thread. It was on Mon and Tues for a few weeks, but now it's on only Tuesday.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6115p372-bachelor-in-paradise-7-usa-episodes-sleuthing-spoilers#1502447

DWTS premieres Monday Sept 20th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Yesterday was Monday Night Football, or whatever they're calling it these days.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:42 pm

OH ok thanks everyone for clarifying. I just did not see a lot of discussion though about the episodes even in that assigned episode threads. laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:07 pm

Amethyst wrote:Yesterday was Monday Night Football, or whatever they're calling it these days.

Don't watch commercial TV any more; stream everything - no ads.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:14 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Yesterday was Monday Night Football, or whatever they're calling it these days.

Don't watch commercial TV any more; stream everything - no ads.

That is really smart. The show is about to break me on the amount of ads. It's gotten way out of control. Honestly, I think that is a big part of the reason that I fall asleep half way through most episodes, and have to catch them later.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:32 pm

@gurlbrit Yes I prefer streaming if not DVR a lot of my stuff. I cant bother with Ads, get me right to my content laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:47 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Bf78b910

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pieper_james/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:13 pm

She posted what she felt was necessary. I'm not sure how many will believe her after being with him roughly 10 times including the night before going to BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She posted what she felt was necessary. I'm not sure how many will believe her after being with him roughly 10 times including the night before going to BIP.
And the "thank you for playing the game" comment to Brendan at their first dinner doesn't help her protesting of innocence in my opinion

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:24 pm

@Relalou yes that too!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:36 pm

I had some episode comments, but I'll move them to the proper thread.

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022