SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 am

BIP spoilers from Reality Steve:

I think I’ve laid out around 32-34 names of contestants that I expect to see on Paradise this season. Well, here’s another 4 names that I can confirm are still down there that I hadn’t put out yet:

Men:
Brendan Morais (Clare/Tayshia’s season)
Aaron Clancy (Katie’s season)

Women:
Pieper James (Matt’s season)
Anna Redman (Matt)

So, I’m sure you all saw this article from earlier this month stating that Brendan and Pieper were dating. That was written before BIP even started filming. So if they’re dating, why are they down in Mexico? I’m not sure and we’ll need to see how it plays out down there, but just keep that article in mind once the show airs. What I can tell you is this: Brendan was original cast. Brendan has already given a rose to someone else that’s not Pieper. Pieper is a later arrival, so, lets see if Brendan just sh*t cans the one he’s already given a rose to, or, if he jumps to Pieper once she comes in. But yeah, I think it’s clear production purposely waited til Brendan gave his rose to someone else before deciding to bring Pieper in. But if they were already dating and this is pre-planned, gonna be interesting to see if they pretend like they weren’t, or, if they just go with it and let everyone know.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:58 pm

It will be interesting to see how Pieper and Brendan's relationship play out onscreen.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Becca Tia and Demi??? just ruined my fun. Rolling Eyes

Interesting info on Pieper and Brendan. If they were in fact dating, and knowingly went on BIP I'm suddenly not interested in them. If this is a case of we broke up and both decided to go on BIP, I'll have a hard time believing that. They just recycle scripts over and over and it's getting so predicable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:05 am

@GuardianAngel I agree with you except about Becca. Her I actually wouldn't mind seeing. She was a lead and as far as I know she hasn't jumped into a relationship post Garrett and hasn't seemed desperate to remain relevant like Demi and Tia.

I can see them promising Demi the lead to copy the storyline from the Aussie Bette because we need a bisexual bette too. :dripdrip Let's see who she will be hooking up with. I see a love triangle with her torn between a man and a woman. Too bad she is a terrible actress and I don't buy anything she is selling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 am

I am counting 24 women and 16 men from RS spoilers. I’d say they would need at least 5 more men to even it out, which would leave us with 45 people. Crazy!
Season 6 had 38 people, and that was way too much already. Season5 had 35 people.
I have to wonder if RS knows what he is talking about.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:26 am

BIP spoilers from Reality Steve:

Got some mild BIP spoilers for you today from the early days of filming. They are currently through three rose ceremonies. First rose ceremony the guys handed out roses, second was the women, third was back to the guys, etc. However, and I can’t emphasize this enough, this list of “couples” I’m going to give you below does NOT mean that these people are in love, set to engaged, will end up together, etc. What I’m giving you is who people gave early roses to, and honestly, I don’t know which one gave the other the rose. These are just names that I know gave each other roses in either rose ceremony #1 or #2 and have “coupled” up, but I use that term loosely since I do not know how serious these couples are. I’m sure I’ll hear more as we go along, but as of right now, these are the only pairings I’ve heard of. Yeah, that’s it. Maybe I should just use the word “pairing” because “couple” I know will automatically make people think all these people are couples and no one else has a chance at these people, and that’s just not the case. Today’s podcast goes over that as well as answers more of your “Reader Emails,” so check that out. Below, I will give you the names of the 5 “pairings” from the early rose ceremonies.

You can listen to today’s podcast on a number of platforms, but you can also tune in by clicking the player below:

Subscribe: Apple Podcasts, RSS, Stitcher, Spotify
Music written by Jimmer Podrasky
(B’Jingo Songs/Machia Music/Bug Music BMI)

(SPOILERS) I begin by giving spoilers on some of the early “couples” currently filming “Bachelor in Paradise.” Then I answer your “Reader Emails” (11:15) on subjects like Greg Grippo, non Bachelor podcasts, Katie’s social media activity, Hannah Ann’s role in Bachelor Nation, and much, much more.

CampaignZero – link
8CantWait – link
PoliceScorecard – link

So as I said, these are just early pairings from the 1st and 2nd rose ceremonies that I’ve heard about. There are obviously other pairings that have given roses out that I just haven’t heard about. I don’t know the extent of how serious these relationships are, so report accordingly:

Noah Erb/Abigail Heringer
Tammy Ly/Thomas Jacobs
Ivan Hall/Jessenia Cruz
Demi Burnett/Kenny Braasch
Brendan Morais/Natasha Parker

Also, there’s clearly more roses that have been given out in the first 2 rose ceremonies and there’s more than 10 people still there. What I’m giving you are just the only ones I’ve heard about up to this point. So while I’m sure you have questions, these are all the answers I have right now. So the “What about so-and-so,” or “who is he/she with,” or “who was original cast,” my answer is I don’t know. These are the only ones I know about thus far. I’m sure I will be getting more as the season goes on and/or once they’re done filming.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:44 am

I like the Jessenia and Ivan pairing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:15 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1405695406487527427?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:09 pm

@Norcalgal me too!

RS didn't mention Chris Conran who followed Abigail and she followed him back as early as June 5th as per my post on page 6 of this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:34 am

Hmm, I can’t see Becca going on BIP unless she is interested in someone specific; at most, 2. It IMO is an odd move for a former lead but Becca gives me the impression of being on the humble side compared to many so although she may be perceived as having status she may not view herself that way. I’m intrigued.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:09 am

notarose wrote:Hmm, I can’t see Becca going on BIP unless she is interested in someone specific; at most, 2. It IMO is an odd move for a former lead but Becca gives me the impression of being on the humble side compared to many so although she may be perceived as having status she may not view herself that way. I’m intrigued.

Don't forget it is an all expense paid vacation, plus more Social media influence. They are not necessarily there for love.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:11 am

Luvstruck wrote:
notarose wrote:Hmm, I can’t see Becca going on BIP unless she is interested in someone specific; at most, 2. It IMO is an odd move for a former lead but Becca gives me the impression of being on the humble side compared to many so although she may be perceived as having status she may not view herself that way. I’m intrigued.

Don't forget it is an all expense paid vacation, plus more Social media influence. They are not necessarily there for love.
Absolutely giggling Not discounting the perks.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022